Inquisitior.

Hello little buttons!
Let's keep going!

Skyhold .

It was majestic, a castle of grey stone sitting atop a mountainside.
The perfect Base for the Inquisition.

I was helping a villager carry the belongings to the refugees quarters.
They the were all worn and tired after there four day hike to this place but from the majesty of its architectural stature, it was very much worth it.

"Anika?" I heard someone call, I looked over to see Cassandra she beckoned me over.

"I trust you have settled in?"
Cassandra asked, I made a face at her.
"I have no belongings Cassandra, I lost my spear facing Coryphaeus."
I lowered my face, sighed and lifted it smiling. "Have the Leaders decided what to do next?" Cassandra grinned, I was taken back by the sheer glee in her face.
"Yes, they have." I frowned and started fiddling with my hair.

"Come my friend" Cassandra smiled leading us up the slim set of stairs towards the top.

"Your encounter with this Coryphaeus, you were lucky to escape. Yet now we no what caused this and what drew you to him"

I held out my scarred and bruised right arms, Rift magic was destroying my arm and now Cassandra needed to see it.

Cassandra looked taken back, "This mark wasn't blessed by Andraste nor the Maker. It was evil magic created to open a way for Coryphaeus to enter the fade whenever he wanted"

I pulled my sleeve and sighed, "From what he said... I just got in the way."

Cassandra smiled, "What ever the reason, the Mark did not make you the enemy's adversary."
I looked at her and continued to follow her.

"It was your determination that brought us out of Haven, your strength healed the sky and your instinct made our ranks stronger"

We made it to the stairs leading to the main hall. I froze inside when we spotted Lelliana standing still smiling holding an immaculate spear.

It's handle was dark oak, with a white steel blade the length and width of an arm.

It was beautiful.

"I don't understand-"We have grown through your Leadership and your wisdom." We walked towards Lelliana and she stepped forward. "The Inquisition needs direction and command. It needs a true leader...
It needs an Inquisitor".

Cassandra motioned to our right which over looked lower part of the Hold.
My heart stopped as I saw everyone gathered below, from the Leaders to my friends to the solider to the refugees.

"We need you."
I looked back at Cassandra, she was grinning, Probably loving the fact I was speechless.

"Are you sure this is what they want?"
I asked, looking back over the enormous crowd.
"We would not have done this if we thought you could not lead us" Lelliana said softly holding out the spear for me.

I took a deep breath and took the spear.
I turned towards the crowd my spear in my hand and spoke loudly,
"Coryphaeus revealed his intentions and destroyed our sanctuary.
He is a monster who needs to be takena down. I know that together we can restore Thedas and eradicate this evil."
The crowd cheered together,
Cassandra smiled, "Where ever you lead us".

"Have our people they been told?" Cassandra shouted to the crowd, "They have and soon the world" Josephine called.

"Commander, will they follow?"
Cullen turned to the crowd,
"Inquisition will you follow?" he cried the crowd roared in response,they would follow.
"Will you fight?"
They cheered louder.
"Will we triumph?"
They crowd were now roaring in agreement.
"For your leader, your Herald, Your Inquisitor!"
Clapping and cheering a praising rang out, I raised the spear higher.

It had began.

**

This one is very short but I still think it works.

Til next time!

HEX.