We pulled into Master's driveway and I couldn't take it anymore. He switched off the car and I hurriedly toed off my shoes.

I yanked my trousers down roughly and shifted. I threw one leg over the seat and climbed onto his lap.

"I want you to f*ck me badly", I moaned against his lips before he kissed me. He grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands and kneeded them as he kissed me.

I moved my hands down and undid his belt.

He chuckled against my lips before he arched his hips and he helped me pull his pants and boxers down his legs.

"Excited aren't we?", Master asked chuckling as we pulled apart breathlessly.

"Increadibly so. Please Master", I said pouting slightly as I shifted so my knees laid on either side of his legs.

"Grip the head rest in your hands. Don't move them until I say you can", Master ordered and I quickly followed orders.

Master pulled my cheeks apart and I moaned as he pulled the vibrator out of me.

"God baby",Master groaned as he watched my reaction to him pulling out the vibrator.

"I don't have lube baby but you're stretched so it won't hurt so much baby", Master said but still used his pre cum and coated his c*ck with it.

He grabbed my hips and arched his hips. The tip of his c*ck rubbed against me and I slowly sank down on him.

We both groaned when he bottomed out. I gripped the head rest tighter and clenched myself around him.

"I can't go slow baby. I need to f*ck", Master groaned out as he gripped my hips tighter and thrust up into me.

I moaned and met him thrust for thrust. I thrust down as he thrust up into me.

"Please can I move my hands Master?", I begged him. I needed to touch him.

He nodded and pulled my shirt apart. I almost moaned at the sound of the shirt ripping and buttons flying. 

Master moved his head lower and took one nipple into his mouth. I moaned and threw my head back as I slid my hands in his hair. I gripped the strands in my hands and moaned again when he swirled his tongue around the hard bead. He gently bit it and soothed the burn with his tongue.

He moved his head back and smirked at me.

"The other one Master? It feels unfair to not do it justice too",I groaned breathlessly. I was so close.

"I guess I have to be fair", Master said smirking as he held my gaze and took the other nipple into his mouth.

I clenched around him and moaned when he bit the hard bead in his mouth, I clenched myself around him gripping him tightly.

Master let the bead slip out of his mouth as he threw his head back and thrust his hips harder and faster.

"Baby you feel so good", Master groaned as he gripped my hips in his hands.

Master wrapped one hand around my c*ck and stroked me in time to his hard thrusts.

"Cum for me baby. Cum now!", Master ordered as he thrust his c*ck hard into me and nailed my prostrate.

"Ahhh", I moaned as I threw my head back and clenched around my Master. My c*ck pulsed before it shot cum all over Master's hand and jacket.

"Baby, you're are exquisite when you cum", Master said nuzzling my cheek as I felt him throb inside of me.

I moaned softly when I felt his hot cum squit inside of me and fill me up.

I released my grip on Master's hair and softly kissed him. Master ran his hands gently down my sides before he lifted me off his c*ck.

He slipped out of me and cuddled me into his chest.

"I love you baby", Master said kissing my forehead softly as he pulled his jacket off.

"I love you too Master", I said as I cuddled into his chest.

He wrapped the jacket around me as he reached over to the passenger side and picked up my abandoned trousers, shorts and shoes.

He wrapped the vibrator in my trousers and opened the car door.

I moved to get off of him but he tightened his hold on me. He pulled his pants up and loosely belted it.

He carried me out and I took my clothes from him. He switched the alarm on and carried me to the front door.

He unlocked it and walked inside. He closed and locked the door behind us.

"That was so naughty baby", Master said chuckling as he carried me upstairs. 

"But hot",I said and kissed him softly on the cheek.

He carried me into the bathroom and out me down. I threw the dirty clothes into the washing basket and put the vibrator in a bowl of water.

I turned and almost swallowed my tongue at the glorious sight of my naked fiancè.

I still can't believe we're engaged.

My Master smirked when he saw me eyeing him up and motioned for me to strip.

I hurriedly did so and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He leaned forward to kiss me and I smiled against his lips.

He walked into the shower and turned the taps on. I could feel him hardening under me and my own c*ck responding to him.
He smirked at me under the spray of the water when he felt my hard c*ck against his waist
before he thrust me forward and my back hit the wall.

"Second round baby?", Master asked rubbing his c*ck forward and backwards in between my cheeks.

I nodded and groaned when he dropped my legs and turned me around.

"We're in for a long night baby because I want to play with my future husband", Master purred as he roughly thrust into me.

And God we did play. After Master took me standing up, he bent me over the bathtub and took me from behind. Then Master carried me to bed and made me ride him before he ordered me to suck him off while he stood. It only led to him f*cking me on the floor because we were rolling around.

We ended up back in bed wrapped in each other's arms. We fell asleep in the early hours of the morning content and looking forward to the future we were going to share together.