Chapter 2

Tyler's POV

Peter and James have been staying with me in my apartment above my bakery/restaurant for about a week now. It was Saturday and they persuaded me into going with them to a BDSM club that was two towns over.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I spoke to Peter about my almost kiss with Mr.Stranger, as I have dubbed him, and he encouraged me to be true to myself, take a chance and live a little. He said he knew how I felt about being a sub and he explained to me how it felt. A look of utter bliss crossed his face and I felt myself yearning for that. And in all my fantasies Mr. Stranger starred in each and every one of them. I wake up to cum covered sheets and memories of erotic dreams from riding Mr. Stranger passionately in his car to me being bound to a bed and him thrusting into me roughly. Sometimes he was sweet in his loving and sometimes he was rough and hot. I loved both equally.

Everyday I wake up excited that maybe I would see him but he hasn't shown up but I haven't lost hope. He seemed to have ignited something inside of me while we know nothing about each other yet I feel something with him I've never felt with anyone before. I've had crushes sure and a boyfriend or two at school but I never really let myself be loose in that relationship too terrified about what my parents will do if they found out. I honestly thought they would kill me because they harboured such a great hatred for homosexual people. That was my greatest fear. Getting found out before I was ready. Thank God they just threw me out because it was better this way.

"Tyler are you ready? We're leaving in a few.", Peter said as he walked into the room dressed in booty shorts, combat boots and his stunning collar on display.

"I'm not sure about this Peter. I'm going to make a fool of myself. Maybe I shouldn't do this.", I said nervously as I turned around to look in the mirror once more. I was dressed in a simple black button down shirt and black skinny jeans. I didn't want to dress in the expected style for subs because I wasn't ready for that yet. One step at a time.

"Nonsense baby. You've been hiding in that closet for too long. You're finally out and you're running a successful business which is thriving in just a short period of time since it's been opened. You're never going to be ready if you keep backing down. When you decide to do something don't let yourself be persuaded by doubt and what if's. Block that out and take a chance. The risk is worth the reward",He said as he stood behind me and I knew he was talking about his relationship with James.

Peter was a troublesome young boy who got in trouble every other day. His parents were junkies and were abusing him at home and he needed a way to escape it and no matter how much I tried I couldn't help him. He was my best friend and I felt like a failure to him.

That was until James transferred to the police station in our town. James took one look at him and all he saw was a needy little boy. Peter on the other hand felt insanely drawn to the hot new policeman and tried as hard as he could to stay away from him. But wherever he seemed to be James was there. I found it cute my bestfriend was trying to run away from a man, he usually was the one to do the running, to a guy's bed and from it, he was a whore, slept with every willing guy.

One day Peter got caught selling drugs and was brought to the station. James was on duty and made him promise never to do it again and he'd let him go with a warning which Peter did much to his confusion. He never did anything he didn't want to. As a result he went home late and his parents were furious he didn't bring them their usual fix and they beat him to a pulp. He could barely move. I found him laying in a pool of his blood a day later when he didn't pitch for our usual lunch. I immediately called James and I've never seen the man look more terrified than when he saw Peter all bruised and bloody. He was suffering from a concussion, a few broken bones and was covered in blue and black marks. That's when the beast inside of James was unleashed. He made sure Peter's parents were locked up and had every law that could be used against them slapped on their record. He did everything in his power to make sure they were going to be locked up for a long time.