Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to Beautiful_Dirty_Rich

Tyler's POV

We were having a great time with Peter and James. I knew they approved of him and that made me happy.

I couldn't help but feel Marco is a little more heated today. I could see the heat in his eyes and the power that he held just my looking at him. And God it did things to me. If I thought I was turned on before,I was burning now.

And Marco knew about it. His eyes were on me and seeing me this way only made the heat in his eyes blaze a little brighter which in turn ignited the fire inside of me.

I wanted him. I wanted all of him. I wanted him to finally take me. He said he would only do that when I was ready because he wanted to be sure that it was what I wanted.

"Master, I want you", I leaned over and whispered in his ear.
He stopped chewing and turned to look at me, his eyes searching for something as he looked at me. He found whatever he was looking for when I heard him swear under his breath.

"Please excuse us. Something has come up and we must leave now", Marco said apologizing to my friends while signaling the waiter over with one hand.

He told her to pack our leftovers in takeaway boxes. I didn't dare raise my eyes to meet James' or Peter's. My face was on fire and I could feel the smirks they had on their faces as they watched my Master's eagerness to leave.

"Enjoy yourself Ty. We'll see you tomorrow before we leave", Peter said and I just nodded hugging them both before I followed my Master out of the restaurant.

I reached for the door handle of the car when I was turned and slammed against the passenger side. Master stood in between my legs and ran his lips up and down my neck softly, almost in a teasing manner.

"Be sure pet because if I take you now I'm never going to let you go", Master whispered in my ear before he licked and sucked my earlobe.

"Take me Master, make me yours in everyway", I said and I moaned as Master thrust his hard c*ck against my own hardening one.

"Get in the car pet", Master ordered as he let me go and opened the door for me. I scrambled in and put my seatbelt on and Master closed the door.

Master walked around the hood and jumped in. He put his seatbelt on before he turned the ignition on.

He reached a hand over to me and started stroking my thigh. With every stroke he got closer to my aching c*ck.

I tried to keep my moans in but Master was having none of that. He pulled my zipper down and reached into my underwear to stroke me.

"Oh God", I groaned and threw my head back at the blissful sensations when Master dipped his finger into my slit.

"That's it pet. Do you like what I'm doing to you? I'm going to do so much more to this sexy as sin little body", Master said in that husky voice that always made me more aroused and that sent tingles down my spine.

Master kept stroking me throughout the car ride. He would stroke me fast and when he felt me close to an orgasm he slowed down only to start the blissful torture all over again.

15 minutes later we pulled into the driveway of Master's beautiful home.

Master slipped his hand out of my pants and got out. I took a few breaths to calm myself. Master opened the door for me and held a hand out to help me out of the car.

Master locked the car and we walked hand in hand to the front door. My fly was down and it was a miracle my c*ck didn't peak out, I was so hard.

"Go to my room. I want you naked and kneeling in the middle of the bed", Master ordered the minute we stepped inside.