Kicked Out, leaving the Guild

Hello minna so are you ready for the next one, well here it is enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIME SKIP AFTER 3 YEARS

Lucy's POV

Here I am sitting in the bar, after Lisanna came back everyone ignore me exept for my friends Wendy, Gajeel, Juvia, Charles, Happy, and Lily.

They are the only one who thinks that I still exist, but for the past three years Lisanna act very strange but I decided to ignore it, right now I was chatting with Juvia ''hey uhh, Juvia I want to tell you that you don't need to call me love rival anymore because I don't even love Gray, and please talk in first person" I said ''haii Lucy-san and I promise to talk in first person" Juvia said

right in the corner of my eye I saw Team Natsu with Lisanna ''Lucy we want to talk to you" Natsu said ''ofcourse, umm Juvia-chan can you excuse us please" I said ''oh okay Lucy-san call me if you need anything" she said and I just nodded ''so what do you want to talk about?" I asked ''Lucy we're kicking you out of the team so Lisanna can join" Natsu said with a demanding tone I felt my heart shattered like I wanted to cry but I stopped my tears ''w...w...why?" I asked while shaking ''Ugh do we need to, fine first becauce your too weak to be one of us" Natsu said then Gray added ''and you needed your keys to protect you sometimes we needed to protect you" then Erza said ''we really need to kick you out of the team for you to train to be stronger" Oh okay it's fine" I said

''alright minna let's go pick a job" Natsu said ''haiii" they all said in unison when they left I can feel my cheeks all wet but I ignore it then I walk out of the guild when I returned to my apartment I started crying I cry and cry until I fall asleep .

Lucy's POV

I woke up early in the morning I look at the clock it says 5:00 am *maybe I should quit the guild* I thought I got up and go to the bathroom and take a bath I pour my favorite liquid soap to my bathtub Vanilla and Strawberry scent I dip inside the bathtub after taking a bath I put on my skirt and tanktop and place my belt with my keys and whip eat breakfast,brush my teeth, and fix my hair then go to the guild, I opened the guild doors to see Mira in the bar I asked her ''uhh Mira is master here?" ''yes why dear?" she ask me ''oh nothing" I quickly response, I got up  stairs and knock in the door ''who is it?" asked master ''it's me Lucy" I said ''come in child" he said to me I open the door ''uhhm master I want to quit the guild" I said ''huh why?" '' because since Lisanna came back everyone started to ignore me and Natsu kick me out of the team and called me weak so I wanted to leave the guild to get stronger" I said then I started to cry ''alright my child you are free" master said ''thank you master *sob* for being like a second father *sob* to me" I said while crying ''your welcome and goodbye" master said I quickly got outside of master's office and run off the guild doors.

I reached my apartment I summoned Virgo ''OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN VIRGO" I chant ''why do you need princess?" asked Virgo ''Virgo can you pack my things?" I asked her ''ofcourse princess" she said then I summoned Loke ''OPEN GATE OF THE LION LEO" I chanted ''hello hime why did you call me?" asked loke '' please tell the landlady that I'm leaving" I said '' ofcourse hime" he replied then Virgo appeared with two stroller bags ''princess i'm finish" she said ''Thanks Virgo" I said then Loke appeared ''hime the landlady said okay and be safe" he said ''sure thanks and goodbye" I response *hmmm so where should I go* I thought when I reached the train I bought my ticket to Hargeon town, when the train stops I got out I walk through the forest and then I saw a beautiful waterfalls *hmm maybe I should take a bath* I thought I get my pink fluffy towel I undress myself and dip into the water I felt relieved then i heard a roar ''*roaaaar* who dares to go to my waterfall" she said ''A-a dragon? uh-uhh i-i'm s-s-so s-sorry f-f-for g-going t-to your w-waterf-fall w-witho-out p-perm-mission"I said while trembling in fear then she asked me ''human who are you" ''i'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia" I said then I saw the dragon was shocked and said ''oh my i'm so sorry princess" I was shocked that the dragon call me princess ''what do you mean princess and who are you?" I asked ''I am Aqua the water dragon your mother Queen Layla Heartfilia is the former queen risked her life to save Weislogia and Skiadrum becauce their slayers almost kill them using the unison raid so the queen help them to live and she heal the two using healing powers with the help of Grandeeney then she over used her powers but she manage to close their wounds but she just collaps then on the next day she died so no dragon can go to the humans so please princess come with me to the dragon world and be our next queen and we dragons will train you" she said with a pleasing tone ''but mother died because of an uncure sickness"I said ''that was just an illusion so she can heal the two dragons"she explained *now I understand mother must be a good queen* I thought ''alright then I will" I said ''really,oh thank you princess" she said with a happy tone ''let's go now princess"she said ''okay"I said while smiling.

AT FAIRYTAIL GUILD

Makarov's POV

''listen up brats is everyone here?" I question them ''yes master, what do you need?" asked Erza ''very well do you recognize if someone's missing?" I asked them once more ''no ones missing master" said Mirajane then I heard two girls crying then Natsu asked them ''why are you crying Wendy,and Juvia and why are you so angry Gajeel?" Natsu questioned them then Wendy said ''how dare you everyone just because Lisanna returns all of you ignored Lucy Sky Dragon's Roar" she said while crying ''how dare you Natsu you broke lucy's heart she is the only one who can cheer me up but you kicked her out of the team then she leaves the guild because of your ignorance she was my greatest friend Water Slicer" Juvia yell out because of Juvia's anger  the heavy rain pour from the sky then Gajeel attacked them ''Iron Dragon's Roar, because of everyone of you Lucy leave the guild without even saying goodbye properly"Gajeel then cried the guild was silent and everyone started crying ''gomene Lucy-nee" Romeo said while crying ''gomene Lucy you were like a little sister to me" Erza said facing the ground crying Lucy I should never let Natsu kicked you out" Gray said covering his face crying non-stop.

NO ONE'S POV

everyone was depressed on what they did to Lucy exept for Natsu and Lisanna they didn't even cry but deep inside Natsu was very sad because he made his nakama leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so did you like it for everyone whose reading it thank you please follow