Chapter 18: Take Me Away

*HELEN'S P.O.V*

I was surprised when I saw Myle's front door barely closed.

I wonder if she went out for awhile.

Ronnie and Ella are busy today so I have to take the New Zealander with me.

"I guess we could just come in I mean she's expecting us" I exclaimed to Calum who is busy fidgeting with my free hand.

He's so adorable when he does that.

I opened the door and heard that the tele is on so I assumed that Myle's in the living room, watching.

We were surprised to see that no one is there and the whole house looks like a mess.

A total mess. My heart melted and ached knowing what Myle's been gone too this past few days.

She's my best friend but I can't help her because she doesn't want my help or anyone's help. The girls and I decided to let her go. We know what she's going through so we understand her.

"What the heck is that smell? did someone died in here?" Calum complained, earning a smack on his chest.

"Shut up!"

"Myle?" I called out, "Where are you?"

"Maybe she's in the bathroom?" Calum asked,

"Go check upstairs" I ordered

He ran his way up taking two steps at a time.

Damn! I'll fucking laugh at him when he goes stumbling down.

I made my way to the kitchen.

Jeez. Myle didn't really cleaned up.

I saw a medication canister on top of the kitchen counter. I grabbed it and read the label,

Xanax.

My eyes widened, I know what Xanax is for and what it could do to you, I freaked out because the whole joint is empty! I'm shocked as I walk backwards with the medication canister still on my hand, I slightly tripped over something.

My eyes almost fell out of its sockets!

Myle's lying down on the cold floor. Passed out and pale.

"Oh my god!!" I shrieked as I shake her body for her to wake up.

"Myle!! Myle!!" I called out loud.

I hear Calum's footsteps walking fast.

"Shit!"

"Help me! I don't know if she's alive"

Calum placed two fingers on the side of Myle's neck.

"I can't feel her pulse"

I covered my mouth as I sob hysterically.

"We need to take her to the hospital!" Cal exclaimed, scooping Myle off of the floor "Call everyone" He ordered being the only sane person at the moment.

I can't move my knees are shaking and I can't stop crying.

"Helen!!! c'mon we need to save her!!" Calum yelled.

I stood up and ran outside, towards the back seat of the car. Cal laid Myle's head on my lap and he immediately started the car. I stroked Myle's hair with my free hand and the other one dialled numbers on my phone, my hands still shaking.

--

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

My phone vibrated hysterically.