Stalking to Reality Sequel: Nothing We Know (Luke Hemmings)

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

It's been a month since Myle's accident, and it's still driving me crazy, why? I'll tell you why! She doesn't remember anything and she's acting like she's a different person now! She's different. Totally different. Her mom went back home from New Zealand but she doesn't recognize her own mom. They fought and eventually Myle moved out, she's now living in a smaller snug apartment near the city. Rough Diamonds disbanded, Helen, Ronnie, and Ella went back to school. Myle didn't or should I call her, Avery now? She insisted that her name is Avery Somer which drove all of us crazier, she changed everything about her. The way she dress, her hair, the way she talks, the people she hang out with. She scares me but I still love her. She has an alter ego. She used to be a good girl and.....my girlfriend. Right now, for her I'm just another stalker. I moved out of our house and rented the unit beside Myle...Avery's apartment to keep an eye on her. I want her back that's all I have to say that's why I'm doing this.

I heard footsteps climbing down Avery's apartment, the unit we are renting are not really properly build that's why you can easily hear the movement from the other. I think it's a good thing, because I can slightly hear what she is doing.

I heard her slam her front door; I immediately ran my way grabbing my wallet, house keys, phone and a black hoodie from the jacket closet.

I opened the door trying to lock it letting my keys jiggle even with my slightest movement, I saw Myle...I mean Avery locking her door,

"Oh if it isn't my stalker, come to stalk my beautiful ass again?" She teased,

"Good morning to you too" I greeted back.

"Aren't you tired of following me around every time I go out?" She asked

"Who says I'm going to follow you? And I was never following you it just happens that you always go to the places I go" I lied, I was indeed following her.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Luke. Is it?"

I smiled, "Yes, it's Luke"

She laughed, "Like I give a shit? I don't fucking care who you are" she flipped her hair and walked out.

A deep sigh escaped my lips I was gritting my teeth, a single tear rolled down my cheek, I managed to wipe it right away before someone could see. It hurts so much knowing that the one you love is not the one you love anymore. I've been trying so hard to make her remember everything we had but she just can't remember it. It hurts. It feels like being punched a million times, No! It hurts more. It feels like she ripped my heart out with her bare hands. I love her so much to give up easily. I'll do everything to make her remember and win her back. I am never losing hope; I know that the Myle I love is still in there. I wish I could also wake up with amnesia.

-

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing some loud rock music blaring from Avery's unit. I checked my phone, it's 3 in the morning, I sat down on the bed, shook my head. "This is unbelievable" I muttered. What is happening to her? Is she really doing this on purpose? I took my shirt and wore it lazily, I need some sleep it's the only thing that keeps me alive and breathing.

I grabbed a beanie and wore it on my head, I walked gently downstairs as the wood creak in every step I take. I opened the door gently a cold crisp with enveloped me making me shiver. I sighed. I walked down my doorstep and walked my way towards Avery's unit.

I knocked softly.

After a few knocks the door creaked open, "Can I help you?" Avery asked, a jack on her left hand while the other rested on the side of the door, she's wearing nothing but a huge white shirt and her black laced lingerie.