Chapter 2: Second Chance

"I know you're not in the mood but... please help me with the tune! I mean the lyrics are already complete but I just need your help! please?" Michael pleaded.

I sighed. I've been feeling lost and worst lately. Remember, last week when Avery praised me about how I play the guitar and she seemed so innocent? well...her dark side is back. I mean, every time she tries to open up after a few moments she'll be back being mean to me. Until now, to be honest I still don't get her mood swings.

Michael waved his hand in front if me because I literally zoned out, "dude, what's up? are you okay?"

I nodded, "of course I am" I lied, obviously I'm not okay.

Me and Michael sat on the floor awkwardly, I tried to stay silent as I fidget with the guitar strings, playing various of chords and maybe helping Michael as well.

"Do you want me to tell you why I am not really in the mood to help you?" I blurted out, breaking the ice between us.

"Why?"

"Your song hurts me" I admitted, I checked out his lyrics yesterday and it really depresses me.

"I'm sorry but, do you want me to tell you why I wrote this song?"

I nodded knowing that even if I told him I don't want to hear it he will tell me anyway no matter what;

"I wrote it for you and Myle" he confessed,

"Avery" I corrected

He sighed. "I wish we can turn back time"

"You don't know how I wish for that every single day"

"So..what's your plan?"

"I don't know" I answered even though I think I have a plan I just don't know if it will work.

"Well, let us know so that we can help you"

--

It's Friday. And if you're asking if I helped Michael out with his song? well, yes I did. We finished it the other day. That's why I am here..In front of Avery's apartment, trying to ask her out for the millionth time to go out with me even for just 5 minutes.

I knocked softly, quivering.

"Uh, hi!" I greeted as Avery open her front door, my knees are shaking.

"Oh its you" She spat out, obviously not happy to see me. as usual. "What do you want?"

I'm speechless, I don't want her to slam the door to my face again, "Uh I uh, I was wondering if you would like to watch me and my band in our gig tonight"

"Why would I waste my time watching you and your band on a Friday night?!" She scoffed

This time I don't know what to do or say, I crumbled down the floor, knelt in front of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" She whisper-shouted

"Please..give me a chance to prove to you everything and that what I was telling you about us is all real" I pleaded,

"Get up!" She whispered

"I won't. Just please give me a chance. No, give me a month..a month to prove to you who you really are..what we are and why you need to remember everything" I begged as I swallowed down a lump that was formed inside my throat.

"GODDAMMIT LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS! STAND UP" She yelled

My eyes widened when she shouted my full name,

"Y-you know my name" I exclaimed in disbelief

Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth,

"I've never told you what my full name was-" before I could finish my sentence she slammed the door to my face.

I don't know how to react to what just happened.

I walked away drunk with my thoughts does she remember me? how come she knows my name? does she know who I am? I bombarded myself with my own questions. I wish she could just be honest with me. I hope she'll just tell me the truth, I mean the truth won't kill or hurt her, right? this is so messed up, she is so messed up.

This is harder than I thought.

*AVERY'S P.O.V*

MY HEAD HURTS AND I THINK IM GOING CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FUCKING KNOW HIS NAME? HOW COME I KNOW HIS FULL NAME?! THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!!

I let my body slide down the wall letting me fall on the cold hard floor with my face burried in my hands..I'm crying why the fuck am I crying? why am I so affected about this?

I lost control and I'm really out of my mind I decided to follow Luke I don't even fucking know why I am running around finding him trying to trace his foot prints trying to find which direction he went. I must be really out of my mind giving him a chance to help me with this mental situation that makes me want to say 'fuck' over and over again!! I'm mad at everything and don't you dare blame me!! I'm tired and every single day I wake up I wish that I could just meet an accident and just die!!

The cold crisp air enveloped me and that's when I realized that I'm only wearing a black muscle tee, ripped skinny jeans and my black combat boots, and I'm literally crying my tears are black because of the make up and whatever that is smudged on my face..of course I didn't care I needed to find Luke. I don't want to admit it but yes this time I need him right now like I needed to breath air.

I remembered his name, is there any chance for me to remember things?

--

(A/N): OK THIS IS SO FUCKED UP! IM SORRY FOR UPDATING RLLY LATE I MEAN IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SLSP'S ALBUM LAUNCH AND FAN PARTY (WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A SUCCESS. THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE WHO ATTENDED XX)

WOOOOOH HIII UHMM.. I HOPE YOU GUYS CHECK OUT ALLTIMEROXIE'S FANFIC ENTITLED SO SOON AND YES ITS NOT A LUKE FANFIC BC ITS A MICHAEL ONE LOL. CHECK IT OUT

AND YEA THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER IM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU BYE

-PUNKYOUHEMMINGS