Chapter 9

Kat

The terrified doctor pushed Sean and I into an empty office and bolted out. That was fifteen minutes ago. The room is still empty. I looked at Sean.

"Please tell me the waiting is a one time thing." He chuckled.

"I'm afraid not. They start with the weakest people and then give them to the strongest in the end. I guess your just a strong one. I'd take it as a compliment." I rolled my eyes.

"I'd rather be weak of it meant getting out of this place or maybe at least a better chair!" I plopped back into the uncomfortable chair and sighed. Ten minutes later, they finally came into the room.

"Finally! What took you guys so long? I was started to think I should ditch. Let that be a lesson for you to be faster." Sean smirked as the doctors nodded with fear before sitting down and getting started.

"Put your arm out please." I placed the arm he was tugging out onto the chairs arm. They wrapped a green elastic band around my biceps and inserted the needle. Then it was done. I rolled my eyes.

"A twenty-five minute wait for a thirty second needle. Next time just leave me with a needle to give to myself so I can be out of here." I stormed out. When we got outside of the needle area, I turned to look at Sean.

"Can you believe how long that took only to be done in thirty seconds! It's insane! God! I can't sit like..." he shut me up with a kiss. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I opened my mouth for a passage for his tongue. We kissed and kissed until a whistle sounded behind us. I pulled away to look behind me. Sebastian and Jared stood there laughing as Quinn looked confused for god know why. Sebastian pointed to Sean.

"It's 'bout time! You've been in a funk since she's got here. You wanted to do that since you saw her in that hall." I smiled widely as Sean turned into a tomato. "Anyway, Quinn, Jared and I were going to the theatre in town. We have to put on the tracking anklets that only they can take off. Do you want to come? There playing IT, Justice League, Thor, Daddy's Home 2 and Bad Moms Christmas! I honestly vote for Bad Moms or IT!" I smiled and winked at Sebastian. He nodded. "IT, it is!" I gave him a high five.

We went to the outside connections office to get our anklets on and access outside. We wandered to the lady at the front. Sebastian looked over.

"Hey Carol! How's are you? How's the nephew?" She looked up and smiled at us.

"We're Good. Thank you Sebastian. What Can I do for you?" Sebastian smiled.

"We were wondering if you could get us some anklets so we can see a movie and go out for a little while." She nodded.

"Of course. Follow me." We followed her to a back room and she motioned towards the chair. Sebastian sat down and held out his leg. He's obviously done this many times. She placed a anklet on his ankle and Jared sat down next. She grabbed his leg and put on the anklet.

"May I have your first and last name please?" He smiled.

"Jared Hassle."

"Thank you." Quinn went next and then Sean sat after him and she repeated the steps without asking his name though. My turn. "Can I ask your name?"

"Katherine Bull." She chuckled.

"Katherine Bull, eh? You seem sweet, I don't know why anyone is scared of you. If you manage to get in Sebastian's circle, you must be extremely sweet with a good dose of sass and attitude." I chuckled.

"But not enough to outdo his. I don't even think that's possible." Sebastian patted my shoulder before flipping his hair.

"Thank you Sugar-pie!" We all got up and followed Sebastian out of the place and to the gates. The guard there looked bored out of his mind when we arrived.

"Names." I looked the dude on n the eyes to see if he feared me when I told him my name.

"Sebastian Carr, Jared Hassle, Sean Tobin, Quinn Kobe and Katherine Bull." Emphasized on my name. He visually tensed as he looked down at the computer. He opened the gates.

"B..be back by Eleven and n..no leaving town." We nodded and headed out. I took a deep breath as we got outside. God! I missed this feeling. Sean and I wandered behind Jared and Sebastian and I smiled when they held hands. I leaned towards Sean and Quinn.

"They're adorable together." They chuckled.

Sean blushed before saying, "I guess so." I rolled my eyes.

"What's with dudes and not admitting something's cute or adorable." Sebastian turned around. He opened his mouth but I beat him to it. "With the exception of the extremely gay guys who are literally a female in a dudes body. Like Sebastian." Sebastian snorted.

"Thanks...I think." We wandered to the movie theatre and got in line to grab tickets.

"Do we have money?" Sebastian rolled his eyes at the concerned Jared.

"Every time someone goes out, they hand out an unlimited credit card that is in our fake names. Mine is, Dakota Feldman." He handed us each a card. "Kat is Katarina Hamilton, Sean is Benjamin Deck, Quinn is Tate Bradley and Jared, you sir are Sam Stone." Ugh!

"Bet they were too lazy to come up with something without Kat at the beginning. At least I don't really have to change my name." Sebastian rolled his eyes at me.

"Do you always got to be dramatic?" I looked into his eyes with a straight face.

"Yes! Yes I do!" Jared, Quinn and Sean started laughing as Sebastian and I went into our usual bickering.