Chapter 2

Kat

As I got to the car where ten other kids sat. One was Quinn and another was Jared, Quinn's best friend from another class. Everyone except Quinn gasped when they saw me. I must've looked like I murdered people with the amount of blood on my face and clothes. The men pushed me in and cuffed me to the inside of the car. I scowled at Mr.Scowl.

"Why do I have to be cuffed to the side, huh? The others aren't!" He looked straight into my eyes.

"Because they didn't attempt to kill three Men and already had an attempted escape." The teenagers looked at me in fear. I smiled.

"I didn't attempt to kill them, sweetheart." That got a deeper scowl. "I just knocked them out and may have damaged their heads. I'm not a monster." Quinn snickered and they all look at him. He froze and any trace of a smile you may have seen was gone and replaced with a look of utter fear. In school, I'm known to be the nicest girl in school, friends with almost everyone. I was friends with the goths, nerds, jocks, druggies, you name it and I was probably friends with them. They all knew not to mess with me but none of them knew why until today. All men climbed out the back of the car except for one guy who has not yet had an 'encounter' with me. Unfortunately for him, he sat beside me. The car started moving and away we went. I turned to the dude beside me and started to fake cry.

"Please undo my handcuffs. It hurts. Pl...please?" He gave me a sympathetic look and grabbed a key from his pocket.

"You promise not to escape?" I faked a sniffle and nodded. He undid my cuffs. I kissed his cheek and distracted him as I wiggled closer and wrapped the chain to my feet cuffs around his neck. His hands went straight to his neck in an attempt to take the chain away from his neck. His eyes slowly fluttered closed. I released the chain from his neck and reached into his pocket to undo my feet cuffs. I grabbed a pair of cuffs and cuffed him to where I used to sit. I grabbed the two keys and went to Quinn.

"Cuffs on or off?" He smiled.

"You really got to ask?" I chuckled and released him from the cuffs. After taking his cuffs off, I lingered beside him until I finally did the same to Jared. I turned to the other kids who either stared at me with horror or relief. I looked at the most scared teen and wondered over to him. He coward away.

"You scared of me or just scared in general? I can undo your cuffs if you would like." He nodded slowly before sticking out his hands. I gave a gentle smile. "What's your name?" He gave a small smile back.

"Rugger." My smile grew bigger.

"I'm Kathrine but I like to be called Kat. I'm fifteen and was going to school with these two." I pointed to Quinn and Jared. I feel bad for Jared. He's a sweet guy. Quinn is nice but as I said before, A Fuck Boy. Jared smiled.

"Despite what you saw, she's actually really nice. Friends with everyone. Until today I have never seen her raise her voice or hand towards anyone. I'm Jared and that other dude is Quinn." Rugger smiled and chuckled. He looked young compared to us. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Rugger? How old are you?" He frowned as tears formed in his eyes.

"I'm twelve." Anger rose to my chest. He must've saw it because he backed away. I turned to look at everyone else.

"How old is everyone?" I took a deep breath. I need to be strong for these guys. "When I come to you to undo the cuffs everyone tell me their name and age." They all nodded. I went around the room and each one told me their name and age. There was Tina (sixteen),Cecilia (Eleven), Teddy (Thirteen), Robert (fourteen), Agatha (seventeen), and the twins. Georgia and Haden. Both are ten and I'm extremely pissed at this. These kids are too young. They had such a life ahead of them. They huddled in the corner crying and comforting one another.

I wandered over to them and they looked up at me with big eyes and I felt tears starting up as I watched them cry. They grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I burst out in tears. I sat down. Georgia sat in my lap and Haden laid down in hers. Georgia massaged her brothers head as I took my time braiding her hair. It seemed to calm them. The twins fell asleep and I gently pushed them off me and put each of the three other females hair into either a pony or a braid. It's easier to fight and move around that way. Everyone was more relaxed until mr.Sympathy started to stir. His eyes started to flutter and I put on my tough face again. He looked at me.

"You little bitch!" I punched him in the gut so hard he spit blood out from his mouth. The twins awoke and cowered back in the corner. I pulled his hair forcing his head to look up at me.

"Bitch? Sweetheart, I thought we were friends!" I snickered and punched him in the face. He spit out more blood and a tooth. He scowled at the sight of it.

"You piece of shit!" I stomped on his hand and it made a crunching sound.

"Hey, buttercup?" He sneered. "It's not worth it your not getting anywhere." That's when the truck stopped and the door opened.