The Beast Below - The Queen's My Bestie

Start from the beginning

"There's nothing broken, there's no sign of concussion and yes, you are covered in sick." The Doctor says as I wake up. I see him standing at a doorway, scanning the locked exit.
"You're dead." I mutter to him as I get a scent of myself.
"Yes, you've mentioned that many times, baby Pond." The Doctor says turning around to smile at me as I start to get up.
"Where are we?" Amy asks getting up too.
"Overspill pipe, at a guess." The Doctor replies.
"God it stinks." I grumble.
"That's not the pipe." The Doctor says continuing to scan the door.
"I'm aware of that, dear." I mimic him, he either doesn't hear or ignores me, the latter being the more likely.
"Oh. Phew. Can we get out?" Amy asks smelling her clothes.
"One door, one door switch, one condition. We forget everything we saw. Look familiar?" He asks us as we look to see the forget button. I roll my eyes, sick of seeing it everywhere.
"That's the carrot. Ooo, here's the stick." He says walking down the pipe as the lights come on. I follow after him.
"There's a creature living in the heart of this ship. What's it doing there?" The smiling faces turn to frowning faces and I look to the Doctor, honestly a little worried. "No, that's not going to work on me, so come on. Big old beast below decks, and everyone who protests gets shoved down its throat. That how it works?" The frowning faces then turn to scowling and Amy and I glance at each other.
"Oh, stop it. I'm not leaving and I'm not forgetting, and what are you fellows going to do about it? Stick out your tongues, huh?" He taunts.
"Doctor?" I murmur getting a bad feeling about this, and as I do the booths open up as the scowling figures stand up and walk towards us. I stumble back grabbing the Doctor's hand to make sure he moves away too. Suddenly a woman in a cloak barges in-between us pushing us to the wall - where I continue to grip onto the Doctor, shoving my face into his shoulder as I feel my breathing become a little difficult to control - and she shoots the two figures. I calm down a little more as the Doctor places his hand on the back of my head, kissing the top of my head, but sticks his tongue out and pulls a disgusted face as he takes the vomit that I'm still covered in. I laugh a little as I look up to him before moving away towards the woman.
"Look who it is. You look a lot better without your mask on." The woman meets me half way and offers me her hand.
"You must be Mackenzie. Liz. Liz Ten." She says as I take her hand and shake it.
"It's just Kenzie." I inform her she nods as she takes her hand away shaking off the vomit.
"Yuck. Lovely hair, Kenzie. Shame about the sick. You know Mandy, yeah? She's very brave." She comment as she walks back to the door she came through as we see Mandy. The Doctor glances to Amy and I as we walk to Liz Ten and Mandy.
"You alright?" I ask Mandy.
"I'm fine." She comments simply.
"How did you find us?" The Doctor asks.
"Stuck my gizmo on you. Been listening in. Nice moves on the hurl escape. So, what's the big fella doing here?" Liz Ten tells him.
"You're over sixteen, you've voted. Whatever this is, you've chosen to forget about it." The Doctor replies.
"No. Never forgot, never voted, not technically a British subject." Liz Ten says to us as I furrow my eyebrows.
"Then who and what are you, and how do you know me?"
"You're a bit hard to miss, love. Mysterious stranger, M O consistent with higher alien intelligence, hair of an idiot. I've been brought up on the stories. My whole family was." Liz Ten responds to the Doctor as The Doctor looks to me wagging a finger at Liz Ten. I know I'm going to like this lady.
"Your family?" I ask. She's about to reply but we look behind us to see the figures starting to move.
"They're repairing. Doesn't take them long. Let's move." Liz Ten tells us turning around and heading out of the door. We follow quickly after as the Doctor puts his arm around my back ushering me forward.

I let go of the Doctor's hand as I approach Liz Ten and walk beside her. "So, your family?" I ask as we exit another room into one of the sub basements.
"Come on, love, you're smart, figure it out." Liz Ten tells me. I look at her strangely, what kind of a name is Liz Ten? I think randomly. Wait. Oh my God. She's not technically a British subject, but she's definitely human, her name's Liz Ten, Ten... She's the tenth.
"Tenth." I mutter and she smiles at me, walking ahead a little so I have to quicken my step to keep up. "Elizabeth the Tenth. This is wicked." I whisper the last bit.
"Told you, you were smart." She says. "The Doctor. Old drinking buddy of Henry Twelve. Tea and scones with Liz Two. Vicky was a bit on the fence about you, weren't she? Knighted and exiled you on the same day. And so much for the Virgin Queen, you bad, bad boy."
"Liz Ten." The Doctor concludes figuring it out.
"Took you a bit didn't it, love? Your girlfriend figured it out two minutes ago. But yeah; Liz Ten. Elizabeth the Tenth. And Down!" She yells. I don't react quickly as I look at the Queen shocked that she called me the Doctor's girlfriend. I stand beside her as she shoots at the repaired Smilers – which is what I figured out they were called.
"He's not my boyfriend." I whisper to her, as the others remain down as Liz Ten shoots.
"Oh you so are." She laughs back at me as the Smilers collapse to the floor; I feel my cheeks redden at the comment. She composes herself as she looks down at the three crouching people. "I'm the bloody Queen, mate. Basically, I rule."
"You are actually my new favourite person." I inform Liz Ten as the others stand up.