Meeting Vivian

I woke up drenched in sweat.I knew i was in the forest but now I found myself on a very velvety sofa.Ther oom was painted royal red and tastefully decorated with beautiful drapings.There stood a huge French window its curtains swinging due to the howling wind.My mouth was dry and I was scared.

VIVIAN"S POV

She had woken up .I took greater care not to reveal my face when i'd ripped the lycan's head.I decided to call Mary and make sure the girl was well ateended to.I knew not her name but I could see the Aura around her.It was the soulmate's aura....

ANVI'sS POV

I got up and decided to explore the room.Vintage painting portraits hung on the walls. I cried "hello,hello is anyone here please help me ".I was scared my heart thumped in my chest and i got cold feet,my fingers shivered and my head throbbed.

Finally a young woman with dark ringlets came up,she had a bowl of hot soup in her hand ,"here" she said "take it by the way my name is Mary,I am the housekeeper of Master Vivian's mansion" she smiled."and who may you be??" she asked. 

"And now Mary I'll take it from here , a guy came up I recognised the electric blue eyes" WHAT??"  he said shuffling his feet.Mary went away, she looked like a real sweetheart. i wished she'd not gone though.  

i sipped the soup slowly while the guy continuously eyed me.I tried not to notice too much but soon got frustrated and asked "what??" "oh nothing" came the reply.

"so whats your name?" i asked  "vivian" he said  looking up. "ithink the weather's unsuitable so you can stay here if you wish" he spoke in a stern and regal manner.

i thought for a while and seeing the conditions outside i agreed.

Mary came and escorted me to a room with a fine and plushy bed the sheets were silky and the cushions plushy no wonder i dozed off.

VIVIAN"S POV

i got up and went to check her.there she lay peacefully asleep muttering incoherently. she was stuck in her human  form and it'd b difficult to reain her power i knew despite being a demon i still had some human thoughts left in me how cursed was my fate.looking at her i felt somewhat reconnected.she was a beauty in her humanity while i was venomous dangerous i had to win her trust if i had to take her powers to become a new almighty...