Moving IN!!!

Hi, its me Anvi just happened to move from London leaving behind my besties Stacy and Alex and settle down for the quiet and slow paced life of Narkanda.my parents decided to reunite with their roots and so we are back in India in a place much devoid of technology.although i do have my laptop and net functioning well with a dish-tv still i get so bored I was easily enrolled in a good school courtesy my good grades and because my dad is a rich businessman we have a lavish house too.the weather's all good and i made a few friends too!! sona is a nice girl living a few blocks away and so is Rashi.

the beauty mesmerises me like anything .you see my dad's an Indian but mom's part brit.My grandpa used to serve in the army when my british grandmom fell for him and after a long persuasion got married to him.hee hee in this case it was my grandmom wooing granddad hilarious.

It happened so that me and Sona were travelling around the forests,yes the forests at Narkanda are real dense and people sincerely fear going in them post evening it scares the hell outta them.

so i just happened to question her what was so deep a secret that it withheld.

"so Sona wat's up with the forests that people totally freak out if you mention about it?"

her smile immediately fell and she became silent slowly gaining her composure she said"you are new here and well protected within your house's quarters you will nev er know how dangerous these seemingly  harmless these woods actually are " she said"lets go back home now we are done for the day.I did not question her reluctance to talk surely there was something bad about it that  people refused to talk about.but i'd never go quiet and find out the dark secrets it held soon enough.I chuckled as i realised that agathie Christie was getting on me so was sherlock Holmes and so talk of the day got over as we retired to our respective houses.