Prem Garg - Shri Lal Mahal Group

We are thankful to Mr. Prem Garg, the Managing director of Shri Lal Mahal, who was working for this group from years and help it in rising upto in the international market. Because of the hard-work and well managed work style of Mr. Prem Grag, Shri Lal Mahal group cam move beyond into Australia and America and also transformed into a multinational corporate house. Because of the smart activities of Mr. Garg, Shri Lal Mahal is today count into the top brand name for the best and fine quality rice across the world and Shri Lal Mahal can achieved this place in the international market because of the sharp and well skilled marketing activities. All this is becomes true today is only because of the smartness and hard work of Mr. Garg for the Shri Lal Mahal Group.

For this group Mr. Prem Grag always be active and always try to do something new and innovative which could be helpful for the growth and its progress. He was always try to take initiative for doing something different in the market so that the popularity of this brand will increase and the product will be accepted by market and its quality will satisfied all the demands and conditions of the market. Mr. Prem Garg always keeps his eyes on the market situations and very carefully chooses the suitable method for the better result. He is better known with the needs of the market and the interest of the customer and their needs and requirements.