10 Years In The Future Part II

Start from the beginning

"It most have been at least 17 years ago." Rory told them.

45 minutes later it was time for the vow renewal. Rory walked out from the room then outside to the backyard, when she got outside her jaw dropped.

She couldn't believe Logan had done this, she began walking down the aisle. When she looked at the sides, she saw her parents, Rosemary and Finn with their children, Colin and Stephanie with their children, Robert and his wife Sarah, Lorelei and Christopher, Mitchum and Shira.

At the end of the aisle, she saw Richard standing beside Logan, Melany and Sarah stood on the other side. She finally reached the end of the aisle and Logan grabbed her hands.

"After ten years together Logan and Rory have decided to renew their vows. They have written their own vows" The minister began.

Logan and Rory looked at each other. They had decided that Rory should begin first.

"Logan, I can't believe that ten years has gone by so fast, we have been blessed with three beautiful children. You have I changed my life completely, I love you more and more for everyday that goes by."Rory said.

"When I first meet you, I never thought I would ever commit to a relationship. But as time went by I fell in love with you. You where there for me when my life changed, or our lives changed. You gave me three amazing children. I love you so much, thanks for making my life more amazing that I ever had thought." Logan told her honestly.

After they had finished their vows the minister said the last words.

"I once again pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The minister said.

Logan and Rory leaned into each other and kissed. They turned around and faced their family who clapped their hands. They locked hands and walked down the aisle.

"Congrats guys!!" Finn told them while kissing Rory on her cheek and shaking Logan's hand.

"Thank you Finny." Rory told him.

"Now I have another surprise for you." Logan told her.

"Another surprise? You surprised me by doing this and now you have another one. You're amazing Logan." Rory said.

They walked away from the aisle and towards the party tent. They walked inside and Rory's jaw dropped.

"Omg Logan, this is amazing!!"Rory told him while kissing him

"Only the best for you Ace." Logan said while kissing her.

On the billboard that they had sat up, it said "Happy 10th year Logan and Rory 2021." They were greeted by Shira and Mitchum.

"Congratulations to you both." Mitchum told them.

"Thanks Dad and thanks for coming." Logan told him while shaking his hand.

"It was our pleasure, we wouldn't have missed this." Shira told them while hugging Rory.

15 minutes every one had sat down at the table and started eating. Suddenly Richard stood up.

"When dad told me that he was planning on asking mom to marry him again, I couldn't have been more happy. Sure they have been married for 10 years. I have always admired my mom and dad's marriage and the way dad has treated mom. I wish that some day I will have what my parents have. Mom, Dad I love you both so much." Richard said.

Hearing Richard say that made both Logan and Rory tear up. The others started clapping their hands. After Richard had finished his speech, Logan decided to make his speech.

"Ace, I love you. I don't know how many times I'm gonna say this to you but I had never made it through those tough times without you by my side. Ten years as your husband, I couldn't have been more lucky." Logan told her while grabbing her hand and kissed it.

Rory started started to cry, she stood up and kissed him.

"Logan, having you in my life for these last ten years has been an amazing gift. When you got diagnosed, our lives fell apart but in a way it actually made us grow stronger than ever. As scared as I was back then there was no other place in the entire world that I would have been than with you." Rory told him while looking at him.

After both Rory and Logan had made their speeches, the music started to play.

" Well Mrs Huntzberger, will you do me the honor of dancing me with you, as you did ten years ago." Logan asked her.

"Of course Mr Huntzberger." Rory answered him.

The song we both know, started playing just as it did ten years before.

This was the last chapter of My Knight In Shining Armor. I hope that you'll enjoy this last chapter ❤️
Sorry for taking so long..

Songs
https://youtu.be/92bPTDwm7W8