Dealing with old & new things

An hour later of talking about the old times, suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Rory rose from the island, walked to the front door and opened. When she opened the door and saw who stood there, she took a few steps back.

"Ms. Gilmore, how are you?" Mitchum greeted her.

"What in the world are you doing here?!?" She asked him angrily.

"I told you we would be seeing each other again." Mitchum answered her.

"I told you not to come around here anymore, it's not good for Logan that you just show up here." She told him angrily.

Meanwhile in the kitchen.

Finn, Colin and Logan could here Rory screaming at someone at the door, they quickly walked out to the door and there in the door opening stood no one other then Mitchum Huntzberger himself.

"Dad, what are you doing here?!?" Logan asked him angrily.

"I came here to tell you that you and ms. Gilmore's presence is required at your grandparents on Saturday." Mitchum told him.

That made Rory boil with anger.

"There is no way that either me or Logan are attending on Saturday, no matter what you say or do." Rory told him angrily.

Suddenly Paris appeared in the door, looking at them all confused.

"Dad, you should leave now, we have other things to do besides fighting with you."Logan told Mitchum.

"Fine, but don't think this is over Logan." Mitchum warned him.

And with that Mitchum finally left.

"I hope I haven't disturbed anything important." Paris asked them awkwardly.

"No, the matter fact you actually saved us." Rory answered her.

"Hello Paris, nice to see you again." Finn greeted Paris.

"Nice to see you again too Finn." Paris greeted him.

"Ready for a walkthrough of the basics?" Rory asked Paris.

"Sure." Paris answered her.

"Guys why don't you go and watch some tv while me and Paris talk?" Rory asked the guys.

"Sure, love." Finn answered her.

Then Finn, Colin and Logan walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. Paris and Rory walked into the bedroom then towards the bathroom.
Rory opened the medical cabinet and grabbed Logan's medicines.

"These pills helps Logan when he either is nauseous, has a fever or just ill." Rory told Paris while showing her the medication bottles.

"When is his next chemo appointment?" Paris asked her while writing on notepad that she had in her hand.

"Next Monday 5/3 at 13.30, GreySloan Memorial hospital." Rory answered her.

"How long does the chemo often take?" Paris asked her.

"Like two to four hours." Rory answered her.

About an hour later Rory and Paris had gone through all of the important things, it was time for Rory to leave and get back to work for the first time in months.

She walked into the bedroom and grabbed her black leather jacket, light blue blouse and black pants then she got changed. When she finished she stood there just looking at her self in the mirror. Thinking about how her first time back at the paper would be, leaving Logan alone with Paris.