Finally home again

They went out of the entrance where Frank were waiting for them.

"Mr. Huntzberger, how are you?" Frank asked

"I'm okey considering the circumstances."Logan answered.

Rory helped Logan out of the wheelchair and carefully in to the car. Frank disabled the wheelchair and put it in the trunk.

"Carful Logan, not so fast." Rory begged him.

"I'm trying Ace." Logan told her.

20 minutes later they arrived downstairs of their apartment building. Frank got out of the car and pulled out the wheelchair and put it back together, then he opened the door and Rory came out first and then carefully helped Logan out of the car.

"Finally home." Logan said happy to be home again.

They entered the lobby and headed for the elevator. Rory texted Finn & Colin that they were on their way up. When the elevator stopped again, they were on their floor.

They got out of the elevator and made their way to the apartment door. Rory gently kissed Logan on his head and made sure he was awake. Witch he nearly was.

"Logan? You awake?" She asked him gently.

"Hmm yeah nearly, I just want to get to bed and out of these clothes and this wheelchair."He told her.

"Yeah maybe you should wait." She told him smiling.

"Why?" He asked curiously

"You'll have to wait." She told him secretly.

Rory took out the apartment key out from her pocket and unlocked the door. Rory opened it and then drove Logan inside their apartment, where both Finn & Colin were waiting for them.

"Hey you two." Finn said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Logan asked them.

"Well Rory asked if we would come over with some food and to be here when you got back."Colin told Logan.

"Thanks guys for coming." Rory told them.

"We wouldn't be any where else." Finn said.

"Logan, do you want to change?" Rory asked him.

"No, I'm god ace."Logan told her honestly.

"You're sure?" Rory asked him.
"Yeah I'm sure ace, I promise."Logan told her.

"Now let's eat, we brought Chinese food." Finn told them.

Just seconds after they started to eat, Rory's phone rang. She saw it was Logans dad calling so she walked in to their bedroom and answered.

~"Hello, this is Rory." Rory answered the phone.

~ "Hello miss Gilmore, this is Mitchum Huntzberger." Mitchum told her.

-"What can I help you with Mitchum?" Rory asked.

~"You can tell me why you called me a few hours ago?" Mitchum asked.

~"I called to tell you that your son just had has his first chemotherapy session and now I'm telling you that your son has been released from the hospital. And I also want you to stay away for awhile because Logan doesn't need the extra stress right now. I hope you understand." Rory answered.

~"Thank you for the information Miss Gilmore and I understand." Mitchum told her.

~"Goodbye Mitchum." Rory told him.

~"Goodbye Miss Gilmore." Mitchum said.

After she had hung up with Mitchum she walked out to the boys again. Logan looked wondering at her.

"Everything okey Ace?" Logan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine."Rory told him.

"Who called?" Logan asked her.

"Umm your dad.." Rory answered.

"What? Why would he call you?" Logan asked both surprised and a little angry on his dad for calling Rory.

"Because I called him at the hospital after your chemo session." Rory told him.

Finn and Colin looked at each other, the walked out to the kitchen.

"But why would you call him?" Logan asked surprised that Rory would call his dad.

"Because I thought he should know.. And I wanted to tell him to stay away from us for a while because I don't think you need that stress right now." Rory told him.

"Thank you ace but I don't think he will stay away for so long.." Logan said knowing his father.

"Well I've asked him at least.."Rory told him.

"Guys you can come back now."Rory told Finn and Colin.

"Everything okey?" Finn asked.

"Yeah." Rory answered.

A few hours later Finn & Colin decided to leave because they saw how tired Logan was. They told them to call if they needed anything. Shortly after they had left Logan fell asleep on the couch. Rory covered him with a blanket and then decided to get her computer and do some work.

About an hour later Rory decided to wake up Logan and get him in bed instead. She also need to help him change out of the clothes he had on and in to something more comfortable.

"Logan, baby? Time to wake up." She whispered softly in to his ear.

"Mm ace.. I'm tired.." He mumbled.

"I know baby but we have to get you out of those clothes and in to something else & then I want to get you in bed." She told him softly.

Rory helped Logan sit up and then she helped him to remove his shirt and then pants, then she went to then wardrobe and took out pyjamas shirt and pants.

When she got back to the couch she found Logan asleep again.
She sighed and gently tried waking him up with no luck. She decided to gently put his pyjamas on.

Then she gently wrapped her arm around Logans waist and gently pulled him up, he leaned in to her. Then they slowly made their way to the bedroom. When they got there Rory slowly let go of Logans waist and gently laid him down in the bed.

When she had laid him down she covered him with the biggest cover she could find. Then she went to change, then laid down in the bed right beside Logan.

I love you Logan, she whispered in his ear.
Then she fell asleep.

Will Rory's grandparents finds out about Logan's cancer?

Thanks to all of you whom are reading this Will update soon again!!