Tests

3rd P.O.V

"Day 11, test 37, configuration 2.0. For lack of a better option, Dummy is still on fire safety. If you douse me again and I'm not on fire, I'm donating you to a city College." Tony warned the machine. Caleb was watching from his computer in the room. He was checking his father's vitals and was there to make sure everything went out okay. Tony looked at the camera. "All right, nice and easy. Seriously, just going to start off with 1% trust capacity." Tony looked at his son, who nodded.

"And three, two, one." Caleb motioned to him with his head.

Immediately, Tony begin to fly 1 meter from the ground and did little circles to stabilize himself. Dummy was following him closely. After a moment, Tony landed.

"Okay." He breathed out, before turning to Dummy. "Please don't follow me around with it, either, 'cause I feel like I'm gonna catch on fire spontaneously. Just stand down, if something happens, come in." Tony turned to his son. "And again, let's bring it up to 2.5."

"Three, two, one." Caleb counted again.

This time, Tony went higher and derived in the room. He went towards the exit of the garage and towards his collection cars.

"OK, this is where I don't want to be! Not the car, not the car!" After the cars, it was the desk, where Caleb's computer was and that meant that he was there too. "Caleb!" After the desk, he placed his hands in front of himself, which stopped him. He went backwards and placed himself in a surfer position. He let out a laugh. "Could be worse, could be worse. We're fine! Okay." He went back to the landing platform. He slowly landed on the ground. He took his breath back and turn to Dummy. "No! Hahahahaha!" He stopped it from spraying him. He then looked at his son. "Yeah, I can fly." He stated.

Caleb smiled proudly at his dad.

"Looks like you can." He commented. "Part 2?"

"Oh, yeah." Tony nodded, sure of himself.

Caleb pressed on a button and Tony walked further away. When he stopped, metallic arms placed metal parts on his body. Tony picked up the mask and put it on.

"Jarvis, you there?" Tony asked.

"At your service, sir."

Caleb put on some earphones that allowed him to talk and hear his father.

"Dad, can you hear me?" He asked, trough the headphones.

"Yep." Tony nodded. "Engage Heads Up Display." He said to Jarvis.

"Check."

"Import all preferences from home interface."

"Will do, sir."

Tony looked around as the armor and Caleb scanned the perimeter. When he looked at the cars, a ton of descriptions appeared.

"All right, what do you say?" Tony asked his son and the machine.

"I have indeed been uploaded, sir. We're online and ready."

"I'm ready." Caleb said.

"Can we start the virtual walk-around?" Tony asked.

"Importing preferences and calibrating virtual environment."