The Calm Before the Storm

3rd P.O.V

A small basic life had now installed itself in the Stark household.

Caleb had seen a doctor and had a splint on his right arm and on his left ankle. He also had three broken ribs and a really bad ache in his back. Not mentioning that his whole left side was scratched and bruised. So, Tony had decided that Caleb would be in a wheelchair. He also had a personal wheelchair pusher or something. He didn't know what to call him. He didn't care, the guy was hot.

Right now, the man was taking him to his dad for a conference. When he got there, his dad stared at his handler for a while in confusion.

"Who's he?" He asked, pointing to the guy.

Caleb lifted an eyebrow.

"You know, Dean." His dad's confusion deepened. "Dean Winchester." Nothing. "Ex-Sergent in a Vietnam war." A flash of realization passed through his eyes.

"Right!" Tony exclaimed. "Why did I hire him again?"

"He's pushing me around." Caleb said to his dad in an obvious tone. "Wheelchair and all."

Tony nodded in understanding before frowning again.

"Why didn't I do that?" He asked. "I'm your dad, I should be pushing you around."

"Yes, but your also Tony Stark and Ironman." Caleb stated.

There was gasp of surprise.

"What? He's Ironman?" Dean exclaimed.

"Shut up." Caleb snapped and then continued. "You don't have the time to push me around. Anyways, you wanted me in a wheelchair so I. Get. A. Hot. Guy. To. Push. Me. Around. Understood?"

Tony recoiled in surprise before his phone started to ring. Behind Caleb, Dean looked proud of himself.

"I'm the hot guy." He whispered to himself.

"You've all received the official
statement of what occurred at Stark Industries last night." Said the colonel on the podium on the small television as Tony was reading the newspapers. "There have been unconfirmed reports that a robotic prototype malfunctioned and caused damage to the arc reactor. Fortunately, a member of Tony Stark's personal security staff-"

"'Iron Man.' That's kind of catchy.
It's got a nice ring to it." Tony cut in.

"Well, it's not technically accurate.
The suit's a gold-titanium alloy." Caleb said from his wheelchair.

"Whatever, it's still kind of evocative, the imagery, anyway." Tony waved his son off.

"Here's your alibi." Coulson said giving small cartons to Tony and Caleb.

"Okay." They nodded.

"You were on your yacht." Coulson said.

Caleb nodded.

"Makes sense." He admitted.

"We have port papers that put you
in Avalon all night, and sworn statements from 50 of your guests." Coulson explained.

"See, I was thinking maybe we should say it was just Pepper and me alone on the island, Caleb had his own room." Tony suggested.

"That's what happened." The agent wouldn't budge.

"All right." Tony nodded.