What a surprise...

You woke up very refresh today and got ready for school today.
It was a nice day, the sky was a mixture of cloudy and sunny. You smiled and admired the little things in life as you pass by some people down the streets.
You wanted to buy lunch for lunchtime and a delicious smell catch your nose,
"Hmmm, such a delightful smell".
The smell came from the Dupain's Bakery and you smile at the thought of seeing Marinette.
Sweets hit your face as you opened the door, it made a little jingle sound.
A warm welcoming voice greeted you,
"Welcome, how can I help you?".
You meet warm eyes and grinned at Mrs.Dupain.
She notices you are and clap her hands together, suddenly she offered you a discount and free small pumpkin pie.
You thanked her and she gave you a big warm hug,
"Why don't you walk with Marinette, she's just getting ready right now" she kindly asked.
You nod and waited for your friend on the bench near the window, and stared off into the distance.
"Hello there, you must be my daughter's friend, my name is Tom" you looked behind and saw a big man standing close to Mrs.Dupain.
You stood up and gave him a handshake,
"Good morning Mr.Dupain, my name is (name), nice to meet you" you replied politely.
He chuckled and said not to call him Mr.Dupain just Tom, you stretch your head embarrassed.
The three of you began to talk and you felt warm inside your chest, you remembered that feeling with your cousin. The good times began to fill up your thoughts and a sting captured your eyes. They notice and gave you a big hug, you shattered and sobbed through their warm arms, you couldn't believe you were being hugged by strangers even if they were your friend parents.
"um...w-what's going on?" a timid voice interrupted the comfort of you three.
Marinette was standing near the stairs and staring at you with the saddest bluebell eyes you have ever seen.
You didn't like that look on her so you gently step back and thanked the Dupain for the sweets and the comfort.
They smiled and told you to come over anytime, you were welcome here no matter what.
You smiled and waited for Marinette wishing them a good luck today and the two of you walked to school, awkwardly.
You tried to come up with a conversation when you felt a soft hand wrap around yours,
"(y/n)...if your feeling down, you can come to me for comfort if you want! I'm not forcing you or anything, right? I'm just trying to be a good friend and now I'm blabbering-" you chuckled at her cute attempt at trying to cheer you up.
"Mari, it's alright, and I'll keep that thought" you tighten your hold with her hand and didn't notice how she melted into your touch.
Arriving at school, the two of you were meet with Alya and Nino.
You kept quiet throughout the whole chat and notice Adrien's empty spot next to yours, he is probably not used to this. He is a bundle of cinnamon, you chuckled at that thought,
"what are you laughing about,(y/n)?" Alya asked suspiciously.
You sigh and patted her head softly,
"well I was listening to music while I was shaving and I got so into the beat that I slice some part of my skin-"
"Nah!! Never mind, forget that I asked" you smirked and slide into your seat comfortably.
The door opened and the teacher walked in with Adrien by her side, they look worried especially Adrien.
You sat up and stared at your best friend, you remembered that look and it was the last look he gave you before he disappeared.
"(y/n)...there is someone who wants to see you in the principal office, Adrien will be by your side" Mrs.Bustier replied softly.
You raised your eyebrow and nodded slowly, just when you were about to get up a hand grabbed your arm, you turn to meet chocolate eyes
"Alya..." you whispered.
"you are not going anywhere without us, we may have met a couple of days but you got yourself stuck in the Alya web, so we are going as well" she gave you a determination to look.
The warmness came back and it's starting to feel real, you didn't want it to go away.
The five of you walked down the hallway silently and tried to think who was the person waiting inside the office.
You lift your hand to the knob and turned it slowly to see someone you wish didn't see.
Fear.
You felt fear clutched your heart and it hurt so bad.
The world was falling apart and it's because of that person in front of you.
To be continued
I'm sorry again for the late update but I give you this new chapter for Thanksgiving!
Hope you have a wonderful feast with your family members and always be thankful for the things that make you happy.
Peace^_^ keiry2003