Eating Disorder (Shaun White) for Kate

You pulled out the small bathroom scale and weight yourself like you do every morning. You were up 2 pounds, God damn it you thought to yourself. How the hell could you be up 2 pounds?! You hadn’t even been eating. You had lost some weight a while back, you were never fat exactly but you were chubbier than you had wished so you had done some extreme dieting and finally you were skinny. Now though you were gaining some of it back, you were still small but because of the constant bashing from fans you couldn’t deal with anything but tiny. 

You shoved the scale back into its cabinet and walked out of the bathroom. Shaun was already out at the practicing at the slopes so not eating for today wouldn’t be a problem. It had been 4 days without food and a little voice inside your head kept saying you were at a danger level and you needed at least a little fuel to keep you going but you kept shoving the thought out of your head. Skinny, skinny, skinny was all you could think about. Just be skinny! That night Shaun came home with a couple of other snow borders. You had made them food because they were always starving after practicing all day and you had been successful in avoiding it. 

All of them filed into the kitchen, thanking you for the food and then jostling each other fell onto the couches. You sat down near them and they turned on the tv. Your stomach threatened a loud growl so you shoved your arm over it, suppressing it’s famished moan. Your head screamed with the thought of food but you could not eat! Water, all you needed was some water to trick your stomach so you could just last another day. You stood up and black dots swam before your eyes, you placed a hand on the side of the couch. Shaun looked up at you, concern laced throughout his emerald eyes. You gave a little smile and let go of the couch, you couldn’t let Shaun know anything was wrong. 

“You ok Kate?” He asked in a whisper so the rest of the guys could continue watching their show. 

“Yeah, yeah” You muttered taking another step forward. All of a sudden you couldn’t feel your feet on the ground, you were fainting. 

All of the guys crowded around you. Shaun held your face in his big hands, shaking gently and then it slowly became more violent in a desperate effort to make you wake up. 

3 days later

Shaun sat upright in his chair, his head had fallen forward in his slumber. 

“Shaun” you croaked. His head flew up and his eyes lit up when he saw your face. He ran over to you, hugging you tightly. He put his face in your hair. 

“I love you so much. So god damn much. Please, please never leave me, don’t ever hurt yourself like this. You’re perfect. Promise me that you will never do anything like this again, Kate!” A strong intensity flew across his face as he said this. 

“I promise” you replied.

Don’t forget to vote, comment, and follow!!!

I’m able to post more because school is almost over!