Pregnant (Ryan Lochte)

You stare at the clock, watching each second go by as you play with the gorgeous ring on your finger that Ryan gave you so many months ago. You preoccupy yourself by checking over dinner once more, making sure that everything from the candles to the napkins was perfect. As you fill up the water glasses, anxiety bubbling up in your chest, you feel two arms wrap around your stomach.

“Hello sexy.” Ryan's husky voice murmurs in your ear. You nearly drop the glasses. Your head was so full of thoughts you had barely heard him come in.

“Ryan! You scared me!” you say, setting the glasses down before holding a hand to your chest. Ryan chuckles.

“Sorry babe!” He glances around at the kitchen. “This looks great, by the way. When are we eating?” “Anytime you’d like.” “Is now alright? I’m starved, they worked us really hard at practice.”

You smile and grab a platter, handing it off to Ryan to bring to the table.

“I’ll be right out.” you say, feigning composure. As Ryan heads to the dining room, you sigh.

Despite the fact that you’d been planning this conversation all week, you were still incredibly nervous about actually having it. You take a deep breath and grab the water glasses before slowly walking into the dining room. As you set the glasses down and take your seat, Ryan reaches to begin serving himself.

“Ryan.” you say as he spoons a scoop of mashed potatoes onto his plate. “I have to tell you something.” Ryan pauses, cautiously setting the spoon back into the bowl.

“Alright…” You bite your lip, ready to take the plunge.

“I…we’re having a baby.” Ryan drops his fork.

“You—you’re pregnant?” he says, his eyes locked on you and his lips parted. You nod. Ryan scoots his chair back and hurries over to you, kneeling beside you.

“That’s fantastic (Y/N)! How long have you known?” You smile. “Less than a week. I wanted to tell you when you weren’t so stressed with practice, since it’s a lot to take in.”

Ryan shakes his head, his green eyes bright in the candlelight. “Yeah a bit. But I think it’s amazing. I’m gonna be a dad. And you’re gonna be a mom.” He chuckles to himself. “Oh my god we’re gonna be parents.” He stands and takes your hands. “You’re going to be an amazing mum. I already know it.” He kisses your forehead lightly before letting go of your hands and taking his seat once more. “So,” he says, taking a bite of his mashed potatoes,  “have any ideas for baby names?”

Should i make a part two?

Me and my friends are going camping i will edit and do more Sunday night dont forget to vote