Cute moment (Ryan Lochte)

One day you're out shopping with Ryan; looking for the perfect dress for the Olympic ceremony. As you rake through racks and racks of all different types of dresses, Ryan is a perfect gentleman; holding what you decide to try on and telling you what he thinks will look good and being extremely patient. He sits outside your dressing room door while you try on and model your options. He has a new compliment for each one. Not a single complaint, except why wont cha take it off.

One of your favorite songs comes on while you're trying on what you hope will be your favorite dress and you gasp and then start to hum along. Making a dramatic exit from your fitting room, the biggest grin creeps on Ryans face.

"JEAH, I'm floored. Absolutely floored. you look stunning, y/n." His eyes are wide.

You giggle and start twirling around, making the skirt of the dress spin. Ryan chuckles and stands up, taking your hand. He twirls you around. Your laughing and spinning, and then you realize you've ended up in the middle of the store. "Oh geez, how'd we get all the way out here!" you say, started to pull him back towards the dressing room. But it seemed as though Ryan knew just what he was doing, his strength was no match for you, and he pulled you back to him, holding you close. You went up to buy the dress when Ryan said, "what do you think you are doing? I will be paying for the beautiful lady. " You tried to argue but Ryan would not let that happen he leans down and kisses you softly, first on the forehead, then the nose, then finally on the lips. You leave the store so happy you have a boyfriend like Ryan.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IT TOOK A REALLY LONG TIME TO FIGURE OUT THE WIFI YOU BUY ON THE PLANE BUT HERE IT IS. I DID NOT BRING MY LAPTOP SO IM USING MY IPAD WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TYPE WITH I WILL EDIT IT LATER.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND REQUEST