CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

"So, did he say anything to you at all-did you even get a chance to talk to him at least?" Naomi bombarded K-Ci with questions as she packed away to spend spring break with Roxie at her family's summer home at Martha's Vineyard located at south of Cape Cod and to also spend time with her Aunt before returning back to Hillman University after the break is over.

"I asked him about the bruises on him and his swollen eye and he pretty much told me to fuck off and go somewhere and fuck myself" K-Ci stated in a duh tone as Naomi soon stopped zipping up her suitcase and stared at K-Ci's face in disbelief and she soon shakes her head obviously worried about Dalvin's mental well being.

"I mean I don't blame him-I can actually understand why he would say something so harsh to me like that, I mean I did practically curse him out just a few months back when I felt like X was stealing him away from me" K-Ci shrugged his shoulders as his eyes advert downwards to his White Niké Air Forces that upon his feet.

"Yeah, true-but I hope he is okay especially during the trip with Roxie and everything, it's been like two years since they seen each other face to face since she moved during their Junior year of Highschool" Naomi recalls the day that Roxie left Charlotte once again but not for any behavioral problems but more so for her father's new business endeavors that proved to be a ultimate success.

"You do know DeVante is going on this trip, right?" K-Ci questions Naomi out the blue as she withholds from packing midway as she stares into space as DeVante's voice starts to resonate throughout her brain sending shivers of disgust down our spine of his attitude towards her since their Senior year of High school.

"Yeah, I know and as long as that creature from the fiery pits of hell doesn't touch me then we are hella good besides ain't nobody checking for him anyway" Naomi proclaims with sense of authority as K-Ci eyes her whilst squinting his eyes to analyze her entire being.

"Naomi, do I sense a glow coming from you?" K-Ci arches his right eyebrow up at Naomi as she starts giggling, uncontrollably.

"Naomi, are you sexually active?" Naomi soon freezes as she closes her mouth before she could let out another giggle as she frowns at friend at his assumption that she was being promiscuous.

"No, I'm not like you and your buddy DeVante-I would like to wait for the right person to have sex with and give them a special part of me-"

"Why you throwing so much hate? You saying it like I didn't give a special part of myself to someone special one time before?" K-Ci insinuated.

"K-Ci, you are my nigga but you know you a pro-con hoe like your shit is for the community and what's the deal with Iesha, why the hell hasn't she been in work, lately?! Are you the cause of it?" Naomi found herself interrogating K-Ci on the whereabouts about Iesha after she just ridiculed him earlier.

"Damn, you just diss me hella hard and now you decided to ask me about Iesha? What kind of person does that? But, if you must know I told her plenty of times to go to work but she refuses, she wants to be wrapped around me all the time which is good-and bad" K-Ci advert his eyes shortly from Naomi's very own as his ears perk up at her yelling that she was now doing as he felt like a child getting scolded by his own mother.

"What do you mean by bad? Oh, no don't tell me-you are getting tired of her and want to give your love to different other girls! I warned you about this K-Ci, I have done nothing but told you to not lead Iesha's heart astray! Hell, All she talks about when she is around me is you, muthafucka! You won't quit until you fuck with the wrong bitch and you should've learned your damn lesson when Mary shot your dum-"

"Don't you think I fucking know that?! Being constantly reminded of my fucking screw ups, this scar that is inscribe in my skin forever! How about you stay out of other people's shit, you couldn't even handle yourself with Dominic!" K-Ci's adrenaline ignites as his chest heaves up and down as his eyes wander up to Naomi's face as she glares at him as she twists her mouth.

"N-Naomi, I'm sorry-I didn't mean that and you were talking about me getting shot and everything just got blown out proportion. N-Naomi?" Naomi steps away from her suitcase as she saunters over to her door without a word to be dripped from her lips as she twists open the door knob and opens it up with full force as she soon snaps her fingers to get K-Ci's attention as he soon noticed in disappointment.

"It's time for you to go" Naomi announces with a strain in her velvet voice.

"Look, Naomi-I'm sorry" K-Ci apologizes as he walks over to her as he tries to engulf her into a hug but Naomi shoves him away from her.

"Get out"

"Naomi, ple-"

"I said get the fuck out, K-Ci and I ain't finna repeat myself!" K-Ci's eyes grew large than their normal capacity at Naomi's fury as he holds his hands up in a sign of surrendering.

K-Ci goes willingly as Naomi soon slams the door behind him as she locks it, as her emotions began to ooze out of her.

She couldn't believe what K-Ci said to her about Dominic and how she couldn't handle him as nightmarish thoughts of Dominic ridiculing her and almost chocking her to death started to playback into her mind like a broken record.

Tears clash down her face as her time in Hillman was chaotic and wasn't what she was expecting at all down to her friends, two of which told to her stay out of other people's business and the other one whom of which is in an arrange marriage set up by her family and the others fate that she will soon know of in the long run.

Naomi just wanted the best for everyone even if that mean she isn't have the very best.

____________________
WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK
OF THIS CHAPTER?

K-CI?

NAOMI?

IT'S BEEN AWHILE
SINCE I UPDATED...

READ MY OTHER BOOKS!