The Broken Heart of The Cursed

This one is probably my favorite part so far. OK, this prophecy part can refer to multiple people.

Number 1 on the list; Lucifer as we all know is cursed to drink the blood of his lover. As we have seen in the past books like Genesis, Hades mentioned that Lucifer wasn't the same and they have had rifts in their relationship. This story can have a route of many ways seeing as how Hades still has problems of his own.  We all know that Hades doesn't like help from other people and would rather suffer in silence. He is slowly getting better but still has his was. Lucifer can be very possessive and over protective shown in many books. In Firstborn
Ambrosius has said that Hades need to consider therapy for their relationship.

Number 2; This could be Hannibal referencing his Beast Curse. As we all know Hannibal and Akin have been on a helluva ride throughout this whole series. We also know that he was given the curse of immortality. However, Tristan mentioned in Firstborn  that Hannibal CAN die. With this being said Hannibal dying can cause Akin to be broken hearted.

Number 3; As we know Anexius from the book Cursed is still bearing the curse of Slavery. When we left off of the book things were going great. I doubt that there will be another book about them but, with Rotty you never know.

Number 4; Theo has what we all know as the Beast Curse. We know that he has went through a rough patch in his life already.  Aria, abusing him and hot actually being is biological mother. Him ending things with Sept and just deciding to be friends. Then  getting raped therefore triggering his Beast Curse.

Number 5: Abel also has the curse of drinking the blood of his lovers. When we left of with Cain and Abel their relationship was going very smoothly.

More than others I'm sure it's either Number 1 or 2. There are many more people who have curses but these are the more prominent ones that I can think of.

--Geara