"These are my good jeans." He says as he gets out of the pool. "Oh I'm sorry." I say as I get out of the pool to hug him. We hug and then I throw us inside the pool.

"Y/N!!" Tyler yells with a laugh. "Your lucky I actually don't care." He says while laughing. "I know you don't care that's why I pushed us in the pool again." I say with a laugh. "In that moment a huge splash of water drenched Tyler and I all over again.

We turn to see the gang in the pool all in swimsuits. "We carried some of these just in case." Dylan Arden says with a shrug and I laugh. All of a sudden a small splash occurred next to me. "Aww Boo." I say as she swims to me.

After playing in the pool for a while we finally got out and took turns taking a shower.

~ The Next Day ~

After we all took a shower the gang hanged around for a bit but then went back to the hotel. I'm still not used to the fact that Vere doesn't live in Texas anymore and just seeing her back in Houston is weird to me.

Vere and Hoechlin are going to go visit her parents since she wants to see them now that she's back.

The rest of the gang are going to tour around Houston... without me.

But like you know that's fine not like I don't have stuff to do.

"Boo come on its time for your walk." I say as I grab Boo's leash. I had already changed into some leggings and a nice baggy shirt. I put Boos leash on grabbed my headphones and keys and left the house.

~ A couple of minutes later ~

"And if your looking for someo-." My song was interrupted by someone calling me.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting my music." I say into the headphones. "Dang I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout but I mean I guess ill just leave you to listen to your music." Dylan says into the phone.

"DYLAN WAIT!" I yell so he won't hang up. "F**k I'm right here Y/N." Dylan says.

"Sorry, anyways yeah I'd love to hangout." I say. "Well I was thinking, I mean I know we were in the pool yesterday, but I was thinking of going to the beach?" Dylan says kind of in a question.

"Yeah I'd love to, is it fine if I bring Boo." I say. "Yeah of course! I already rented a car so Ill go and pick you up?" He says and I nod. "Yeah of course let me just run home and ill get some clothes and toys for Boo." I say and we hang up.

"Run Boo. RUN!" I say to her and we start running back to the house.

I changed into a one piece bathing suit with some shorts. I grabbed a bag and put a towel and a change of clothes for me as well as some snacks. I grabbed another bag for the wet clothes and grabbed all of Boo's stuff.

I hear a knock at the door. I open the door knowing its Dylan.

"Hey Dylan I have all the stuff so we can go now." I say with a smile as I grab all the bags. "Here let me help you." Dylan says as he takes a bag. "Thanks Dylan." I say.

"Come on Boo." I say as I call for her. She runs out the door and I lock the door. We get in the car and headed to the beach, which we have to go all the way to Galveston.

~ 1 hour of listening to throwbacks ~

"Were here." I say happily. We get our stuff and go find a nice spot by the beach.

"I wonder what the gang is going to think when they find out were both gone." I say with a laugh. "They're going to know were together." He says with that cute laugh he has.

How It All Started - Dylan O'Brien On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara