Chapter 10

**SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE!**

Harry's POV

I was filling up the bowl with popcorn and poured some fruit punch in two plastic cups. I took the food to the living room with Dusty following and set them on the floor and sat down on the floor. 

"Thanks." Louis said, taking a sip of the beverage. 

We started the game and it was 8-10 with me winning. I was really focused and tried to knock out Louis' character. Soon my character won with 20 points. 

"FUCK YEAH!" I yelled, pumping my fists and throwing my controller-gently- that almost hit Dusty. He hissed and ran off. 

"Wow. You take these really seriously." Louis said, amused. 

"Well this is like the first thing that I actually beat you in." I said, "Sore looser." I stuck my tongue and continued my victory dance. Louis rolled his eyes and stood up. 

"That's only because I let you." He smirked and crossed his arms. 

"Yeah right. You just can't admit that you are a looser." I said. 

He rolled his eyes again and walked to the kitchen, pouring more fruit punch. I took a seat on the couch and looked through my texts. I saw that I had a missed call from Grammy so I called her. 

"Harry! Why didn't you answer my call?" She asked. 

"Sorry Grammy, I was busy." I said, "What did you need?" 

"Just wanted to talk to you. So how was your da- I mean hang out with that Louis fellow." 

I knew she was about to say date, "It was good and we are at my place." 

"Who's on the phone?" Louis asked suddenly. 

"Who is that, love?" 

"Its Louis." I said. 

"Ohhh put him on!" She squealed. Louis looked at me confused as I put the phone on speaker. 

"She wants to talk to you." I whispered, "don't ask." 

"OK..." 

"Is this Louis?" She asked in a chirpy tone. 

"Yep, the one and only!" He said, chuckling.

"Harry has told me SO much about you, darling!" She exclaimed, making me feel even more embarrassed. 

"Oh has he now?" He smirked and continued, "what exactly has he said?" 

"Well he always says that you're amazing at football and that you are so handso-"

"I think we should go now. Great talking to you Grammy!" I said. The smirk on Louis' face grew when I cut her off. 

"Wait! I want to talk to Louis privately." 

"Why?" I asked curiously. 

"Just let me talk to him." 

I handed the phone to Louis and he also had a confused look on his face. They talked for a couple a minutes and all Louis would say is, 'okay' 'why' and 'he is' Louis soon put the phone down with a content look. 

"What did she say?" I asked. He stood up and started putting on his jacket.

"Just talking about how amazing I am and what you say about me." 

I didn't believe him for a second. What did Grammy actually say? Before I could even ask, Louis had already kissed my cheek and ran off. 

"What was that about?" I asked myself, "maybe Gemma knows."