Alicia's pov.

Alicia pov.

their are hard things to do but when you then have to tell your brothers mate who happenes to be your mates brother everything so even that your sapposed to be only 6 years old, that's just really hard. i know what your thinking why can't my brother do it well he is sorta in his wolf form for the whole night because of the transformation so he cant really speak except through his mind.Because i am the MOON GODDESS i have all knowledge of everything because the claira is unfortunetly now passed into the spirit world.I thought it would be really hard to take this on but i have brent by my side who has recently been having a bit of problems with his bicep on his left arm because he is having pain go through the muscle and he is constantly scrathing it.

I saw my dad walking with brent's brother and also a midnight blue wolf which i knew was my brother just by looking at his eyes, thats the perks of being the moon goddess.I watch as they all get settled in the living room, i saw my mate sitting their still scratching his bicep and it is turning red raw, from all the scratching. I keep looking around and my eyes catch the image of my brother and his mate, my brother lying on the floor with his head in his mates lap. My dad is standing in the corner watching his son and his mate and his eyes are flicking backwards and forwards between me and my mate.I walk over to brent and then stit in his lap and imedialtly his arms wrap around my waist.

"ok, thats enough mate time, alicia you need to start explaining." my dad said moving towards the front to of the living room.

"ok dad, hunnter we need to talk about everything so please do not freak out or try to move away from your mate my brother out of fear," i say whilst pulling my attention on my brother and his mate.Hunnter starts to nod slowley.

" So i am the moon godess, i was specially chosen by clara herself to take on the role when i was only 4 years old, i went into a deep lseep and awoke in my own body of a 16 year old. i watched my older brother still young infront of me untill our sapposed to be 5th birthday where i turned 17 and my brother transformed to 17."

I saw hunnter looking confused untill he looked at wolf hayden and started to move away and towards my mates side.Hayden did not like this very much and without his own realisation because of his wolf being in controll he lept for his mate and my mate and i jumped in pushed him back but did not realise that i had struck out a power to which i do not know the power of its propitites, at the same time my brothers wolf had clawed my stomach to the point where i was bleeding and that is why i had reacted with the power.My mate had rushed to my side and imidetly grabbed my hand and placed it in his and held it over my stomach he wispered an ancient language whilst his other hand was caresing my hair. i was feeling weaker than usal and i could only see a blurry vision of hunter looking for any injuries on hayden who was now changed back into human form and crying whilst trying to get to me however it was like their was a force between me,brent and haydenn,hunnter.i started to fall asleep, but not beforing seein a glowing tatto like mark on my mates shoulder and so i snuggled closer to his warmth and feel alseep.

)__________________----)

im sorry it took so long for me to get this up.