Hayden pov.

All last night whilst Hunter and i were making out at certain times  *wink wink* , he was trying to become the dominate one. i could tell that he is in the popular crowd and liked control but for me i liked to be the one in charge it just comes natural, i mean i am the king of all werewolves.

It is cute at the same time because he makes these tinny litte whines and it just makes him blush everytime he notices that i heard it. Red is a very good colour on him exspecially his face, his cute little dimple smiles.Everything has come into place now it has just taken a while. we havent really spoken about our selves but i feel like he might be older than me therefore his wolf wants to dominate me, but my wolf has power and i cant control it.

Im lying on my bed whilst hunnter is asleep, we didnt go to bed till like early in the moring and i have a feeling its time for school but i dont want to go.i roll over and look at the clock on the other side of my room and it says that its 7;50 therefore we should be up because school starts at 9 but i take my sister and she has to go early for voice band.

i felt something tracing my arm to tell you it was tickling me, i rolled back over to see my mate tracing my tattoo that i have on my sholder and upper arm.it was so tikilish that i started to move away but hunter wrapped his arms around my waste holing me closer to him and not letting me go.

I found it very cute and stayed there till i heard him shuffling around oon the bed and i dint noticed he had moved till he was stradling my lap and tickling my stomach. i was squaling like a little girl and i was asking for him to stop, wait no more like begging him to stop.i waited out till he became weak from all the laughing and turned us over pinning him to my bed like i did the first day we meet. which in fact was like 12 hours ago maybe less,time seems to fade when im with my mate. 

Arghhh- im turning into a clumsy-head over heals gay dude- well clumsy NO head over heals and gay YES.