Brenton pov

This morning has been a verry crazy morning. well let me update you on why it has been crazy.

1) i had this dream about this girl, she was beautiful.My wolf was stirring and was purrying, which to me is weird im a guy not a girl.

2) i didnt want to loose the image of the beuty but i woke up cause of my alarm,i drew her in my art journal.in art i dropped my art journal and my teacher saw my drawing and showed the class .

3) just so happend that the girl who i drew had to walk into the class claiming to be a new student.she saw and everyone was laughing, there was a weird feeling as to why they where laughing.

4) i looked the girl in the eyes and my wolf said mate, even though she smiled she frowned and walked to the teacher and grabbed my book out of her hands.she brought it to me and whispered in my ear to meet her on the football fields after school.

so now im walking to my locker to put my stuff in and then start my walk to the fields.

the fields are empty.maybe she forgot,what if she is going to reject us.

"you know, you should keep your thoughts to yourself, or maybe just not judge people that fast."

i jumped, there standing next to me was the beautiful girl i still do not know the name of.

"Alicia, thats my name and we have a lot to talk about. would you like to give me a ride to my house and we could talk.my brother already left."

"sure, except we have to wait for my brother who should be finishing baseball practice soon. by the way my names brenton but friends call me brent."

"brenton i like it." she giggled and that made my wolf go nuts.

my brother hunter meet us at the car and was going on about how alicia smelt like someone else and that his wolf was going crazy and alicia insisted that we both came over right away.

_________

at her house

_________

alicia lead us inside and we both followed her untill we came to a door, the door flung wide open and there stood a guy who looked similar to alicia. he grabbed my brother and pulled him inside then slamed the door shut.

i looked at alicia she gave me a smile and grabbed my hand and that sent sparks through my whole body,she pulled me to another door down the hall and opened it, im guissing it was her room she had aqua/green walls and on her celling above her bed was pictures of her and the same guy who took my brother,plus pictures of beautiful views and drawings of some one that looked like me.i took a step closer and looked closly and i realised it was a drawing of me.

"ok so i might need to start explaining."

"that would be nice" i replied taking a seat on her bed next to her.

"ok so im actually sapposed to be 6 years old and my brother is sapposed to be the same because we are twins.your my mate and i am the moon godess, well i will be when we mate.you will be the king of all wolves and i will be the queen your mate at your side always unless this is to much for you to handle and you reject me. as for your brother i didnt know that he was going to be my brothers mate.my brother and i are 18 and seniors hence why i am in your class because we are seniors. i think that covers everything."

i looked at her, wow my mate was powerful, beautiful,amazing.perfect and the moon godess.

"are you going to reject me?"

she looked so sad.

"im not going to reject you im going to accept you and who you are, your the moon godess obviously you and the other moon godess put us together. i have wished for my mate ever since i turned 16 and i finally have you."

without thinking i moved closer and crashed my lips to hers, she moved her lips with mine and it soon turned into a heated make out seastion.