Chapter 4 Selection of Designs

(A/N: When Aira and Shou sing their song, Shou does the backup singing for the verses and sings with Aira for the chores. Also this happens at the same time while Rizumu and Hibiki were practising theirs.)

What happened two days ago...

Aira's POV

I woke up the next day and its 8 o clock. So I have lots of time to have a shower, get dressed and have breakfast before Sho san comes to collect me for the practice. I have no idea what the practice well be but I know it will defiantly be something fun, plus I'll be with Shou san, so I don't mind what we'll do. The door bell rings at 10 to 11 and I'm watching TV with my brother and sisters.

"I'll get it," I shout while running towards the front door. I open the door and there was Shou san starring back at me. "Hey, are you ready to go?" Shou san asks me. "Yes," I say. "I'm going out now, I'll be back later," I shout out into the house so that my parents can hear me from the bakery.

"Okay, but try not to stay out too late," my mama called back to me. Then we walked out of the door together but not before we hear my papa shouting something at me but I just ignored him. We started to walk in the general direction of fashion malls near Pretty Top.

"So where are we going?, I asked Shou excitedly

"You,ll see it," he answered. I followed Shou all the way to the outside of Prism Stone Shop.

"Here we are"

"Really, but how are we going to practice here?" I asked.

"I thought we could use this time to inspire us for the designs of the clothes we are going to wear for our prism show." he said.

"Happy lucky, I get to look at all these amazing clothes for training." I ran into the shop and looked around at all the clothes. Shou went into the back of the shop and after ten minutes I followed him. He was sitting on the huge couch with a sketch book and pencil in his lap

"What are you doing?" I ask then sit down beside him.

"I'm trying to think up of designs." he answered.

"May I see?" I take the sketch book off him and look at the pictures he was drawing.

"Wow, these are so amazing, its like I can already hear them singing to me".

"Thanks but I know that I can draw something much better". I flick throw all of his draws again and a lose piece of paper falls out onto the floor.

"What's this?"

"Oh don't look at that, it's not really good," he said and tried to pick up the piece of paper but he was too slow because I picked it up first. The design was for a girl, it was a dress that sparkled like no other. It was a beautiful shade of light pink with white skating boots which had pink ribbons on the top. The dress was short cut with frills at the bottom of it, no sleeves and had a beautiful pair of angel wings at the back of the dress. The song of the clothes is so clearly to me even though I wasn't wearing the clothes;I could still hear the melody perfectly.

"Wow," is all the words I could say. Shou san takes the page off of me and says,

"I know its trouble."

"Are you kidding me? It's amazing I wish I could wear a dress like this someday," I say, and then I turn on the shop's music speakers and walked back into the front of the shop and looked at all the clothes. I look over back at Shou and he had gone back to designing clothes. I felt so happy lucky looking at all the clothes I started to sing along to the music that was playing on the shops speakers. The song that was playing was called smile by Full Moon.

Watch me always, Watch me forever,
Whenever,
Want to believe, Want to feel it forever.
Being able to understand happy morning and sad nights,
I won't forget to smile.
I cannot live without you forever.

"That's it!" shouted Shou.

"What's it?" I asked. Then I saw Shou san running towards me and then before I knew it he throw his arms around me.

"The song you were just singing is perfect for our prism show," he said with his arms still wrapped tightly around me.

"You're right," I say then I too threw my arms around him and I buried my head into his chest. When Shou embarassed me, I felt all warm inside and I wish I could feel that warmth all the time.

We are like this for a few minutes until we realised what we're doing. He pulled away quietly and so did I.

"Sorry," Shou said then walked over to the back of the shop and sat back down at the couch. I followed Shou into back of the shop and sat beside Shou. You never told me what wewould be doing here for practice," I say. Shou looks up from his sketchbook, smiles and then starts to laugh.

"I thought you would have figured that out by now but I guess not. I thought we could come up with ideas for our costume for our prism show."

"I know what I could wear!"

"Okay, what is it?" "That outfit you designed with the angel wings, it would be perfect." Shou frowned at this and said,

"No"

"Why not?, its really good and I really love it."

"No and that's that."

We stay silent for a few more minutes than I broke it by saying that I wouldn't wear the dress even though I really wanted too.

For the rest of the day Shou and I just manage the shop while thinking up of new ideas for outfit designs for the prism show. We got nowhere in the designs for our costume. We did create a few good designs but they weren't good enough to wear in our prism show so there for prism stone now. Shou san walked me home after me closed the shop for the day and said "Goodbye".