「Synopsis」

☡This story has spoilers.☡

Many years ago, the Sage of Six Paths had someone special to him. In his early years he met a girl named Karyuu Kaida.

Kaida is the First Dragon Princess that's often seen in every child's storybook.

It was peaceful until the Sage discovered that there was a big amount of chakra lurking somewhere. They decided to find it and conceal it for it will not be used by the wrong hands.

And then they found it.

The Ten Tails, a massive creature full of hate.

When the Sage and Kaida found it, they decided to seperate its chakra because there was no other way to get rid of it.

They split it into nine.

The One tail, Shukaku

Two tails, Matatabi

Three tails, Isobu

Four tails, Son Goku

Five Tails, Kokuo

Six Tails, Saiken

Seven Tails, Chomei

Eight Tails, Gyuki

Nine tails, Kurama.

Each had taken their own distinct physical form and was cared by Kaida.

But due to the huge amount of chakra and hate that the Ten tails had, splitting it into nine only consumed half of it's chakra.

The half was sealed in Kaida and has it linked with her soul, so that when she dies, the ten tails will be reincarnated with her.

The world was peaceful again. They thought that was the end.

But it was only the beginning of a story that exceeds decades to finish.
____________________

Original Character:

Name: Karyuu Anise (A-NEE-S)

Age: 15 (Older than the rookies)

Eye Color: Blue

Hair color: White

Personality: Depends on who she talks to, and her mood.

Guardian: Ifrit (missing)

_____________________

Name: Ifrit (Dragon)

Age: More than a hundred years

Eye color: Gold

Personality: Considered as an uncaring one but had a soft spot for Anise because he considered her as his daughter.

Information:
________________________

Name: Kuro (Ten Tails)

Age: More than a hundred years.

Eye color: White

Personality: Level-headed. Dangerous when he loses it. Protective when it comes to Anise.