Chapter 15 ~~ Birth

(A/N)

TEH TITLE SAYS IT ALL!!!!!

**Time Skip to 9 months later because like I said I'm a lazy Mofo**

(Y/N)'s POV

Minutes after the birth of Colby and I's first child I'm allowed to hold the newborn. I already knew the gender. A girl. A beautiful baby girl. I cradle her in my arms. I look up at Colby and he looks like he wants to hold her.

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask.

"Yes I would love to." Colby answers and I hand her to Colby.

"What's her name?" The doctor asks.

"Quinn Elizabeth Brock." i answer and the doctor nods and walks off. Colby hands me back Quinn and I hold her. We all smile including little Quinn.

**Time skip to 2 weeks later**

Today is the day I'm allowed to leave the hospital. We drive home to the mansion which will no longer belong to any of us who live there. We moved to a even bigger mansion for our growing families we have. We're just saying our last goodbyes to the old mansion then we'll all head to the new mansion. We arrive and I take one of my final looks at the mansion. After 10 minutes of laughing about the good times we had we head to the new mansion.

 After 10 minutes of laughing about the good times we had we head to the new mansion

We already unpacked everything and moved the furniture into the new mansion. We bought more because we didn't have enough to fit all the rooms. There's 25 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms. (A/N: Shhhh Just go with it.) We walk in and see that Corey and Sam are already playing rocket league. That game never got old for anyone on the internet. I carry Quinn, who is in a baby carrier. (A/N: The ones that look like hammocks) I sit down on the couch and play rocket league and do the dishes. I care for Quinn and at 7:00 pm I put her to bed.

(A/N)

I know I know. This is a short chapter but right after this chapter comes out another one will come out. I just needed to show that Quinn was born and stuff. But anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it was pretty short. Yeahhhhhhh

PEACE! ~~ Zesty Out! 365 words....