Chapter 9 ~~ Arriving and preparing

Colby's POV

We land in Paris at the airport and get our bags from baggage claim. We head to our hotel which is a really nice and big hotel which can fit several people. When we get stuff situated it's now 11 pm. We look around our hotel room and see we have a massive balcony with a hot tub that has glass on one of the walls. So when you're underwater and have goggles or just open your eyes you can see the city when you look out the wall of the hot tub which is glass.

"Wanna go walk around Paris, Colby?" (Y/N) asks.

"Sure." I answer.

"Yay I want to get some clothes since you know I got rid of some the clothes that I didn't like or the ones I didn't fit in." She smiles.

"Do you want me to pay for them?" I ask.

"No because I'll choose expensive clothing and I don't want to feel guilty for making you pay for my clothes." (Y/N) says.

"Okay but I get to pay for lunch." I say.

"Alright Babe you can pay for lunch." She says.

"Now come on let's go!" She grabs my hand and tugs it and points toward the door. I grab the hotel key and put it in my wallet and (Y/N) does the same with hers. We leave the hotel and we walk down the street looking at the shops. We stop in the H & M store which I'm surprised they even have one in Paris. (Y/N) picks out some clothes and goes into the fitting room. I sit on the couches in front of the sitting room waiting for (Y/N) to show me what she is trying on. She comes out with the first outfit and she looks really pretty. I wolf whistle and she gets red.

She goes back into the fitting room and changes into the next outfit

She goes back into the fitting room and changes into the next outfit. She comes out.

"I mean it's true

"I mean it's true.." She says and we both laugh.

"Okay I have one more." She says and I nod my head. She goes back in and changes into her last outfit she's trying on. She comes out and she looks very beautiful as always.

 She comes out and she looks very beautiful as always