Chapter 29

Y/n pov:

Tuesday morning

I get ready in skinny jeans and a btr shirt James gave me. I wear boots who heels on them too since today was a cold day. Since yesterday ended bad the girls decided to drive me and pick me up to and from home. We drove off to school and as we got there we got breakfast and hung out. Once we were done we spilt ways I said bye to jade and Lilly. I walked toward class knowing the bell would ring soon till I felt a tug on my belt. But just a big enough tug to stop me. I turned around to see James. He put his arm around me as we both smiled. " so r u OK with ur parents now?" James asks me. " no not really James." I say as he stopped pulling me with him. " what if they make us break up and its Romeo and juilet all over again." James asks with a sad worried look in his eyes. "its not that easy. U don't know them." I say as James talks back again. " maybe its time I should." James says as I try not to look sad but James still sees it. He pushes me into a wall and he kisses me with passion. The bell rings as we stop. "u won't be alone." James says and then we make our way to class.

The day goes by till its lunch time. Me and jade and Lilly sit down after getting what the school calls pizza. Tastes like cheese and sauce on cardboard. Too bad I forgot my money this time. But I was hungry so I poured a mountain if parmesan cheese on top. "ha forgot money again?" Lilly says with a small laugh "ya but I'm hungry." I say as I take a bite of the pizza. "jez ur gonna make a mess with that cheese " jade says as we finish eating." Ew after that I'm never eating that school lunch again." I say to the girls as we all walk out to the courtyard. For once we go to a bench to sit down till the bell rings as a group. We talk until James, Logan, and Kendall, interrupt us. While Carlos was with his gf. "trying to ignore me y/n?" James says joking around. I laugh as I then notice logan stares at me. "nice shirt." says Logan looking away from the shirt to the ground having his hands in his pockets. "what's wrong?" jade asks Logan as he quickly looks up at her. "oh uh nothing." he says looking back at the ground. The bell rings and we all spilt ways.

Logan's Pov:

"oh uh nothing." I said answering jades question when really I lied to her. Truth is I found out my crush has a boyfriend. Her name is Roxy, she had brown hair at the top turning into a lighter brown till it was blonde. She was beautiful but I have to move on because of a dude named Max who flirted with her for a while but then I saw them kiss and now my heart is broken. My crush was bigger then Russia. I told the guys and made them promise to not tell anybody and thank god James kept his.

Y/N Pov:

Once 5th and 6th period are over I go to 7th period to find the worst thing I could have imagined.