chapter 18

Sunday

y/n pov:

I wake up to James arm around me I wonder where the other one is. I roll over seeing James on his phone. I grab it and throw it at the bottom of the bed. "y u do that for?" James whines. I get on top of him again. I kiss him on the lips as both of his hands go on my hips. I stop and look at the Calender above his head. I get off of him and roll back over. I begin to cry. "what's wrong babe." James says so softly. "tomorrow is Monday meaning another day with that jerk. " I cry. I look out the window seeing Lilly's car. "oh shoot!" I yell getting out of bed. "what's wrong now?" James ask "Lilly let me borrow her car meaning she been stuck at my place for a day." I say I begin to put my shirt on I couldn't find before. James gets out of bed. "how bout I come with u. " James ask "really im OK u don't have to-" I begin to say I'm interrupted by James lips crashing on to mine. his hands on my hips so gentle. he pulls away. "no really I'm coming." James says I look into his eyes. "let me change first." James says "so ur kicking me out of ur room." I say walking out while he leads me out. "yes I'm kicking u out." James says "fine give me my keys on ur intable and I'll meet u over there. " I say holding my hand out. "No! ..... I mean its not safe to go alone." James says and I'm shocked. Now that bill knows where I live he's right. "fine." I say closing his door. he grabs it and I let go of it. James grabs the door open and pushing me into the wall but not hard enough to hurt me. He kisses my lips so passionate. he stops and looks down on me into my eyes. "just know I really really really do care about u." James says so sweet I almost cry. he leans down to kiss me again but his phone blares a ringtone. "u should go answer it. " I say to him knowing he probably doesn't want to though. "I rather ignore it." James says almost about to kiss me again I shove him away. "go answer it." I say and he walks away trying to not keep his eyes off of me. he runs into the door. I laugh " I'm glad u think that's funny. I'll brb." he says and leaves. I walk down the hall to the dinning room where I left my phone on the table. I pick it up and call Lilly.

y/n:

hey sorry I forgot u were um still at my place.

Lilly:

by how long u stayed u and James r probably now back together.

y/n:

ya but lil somehow he found out that bill kissed me in class.

Lilly:

wait u never told me that. man I'm gonna kick that boys ass who cares if I'm a girl I'll kick him in the balls and

I start laughing

y/n:

so u and James gonna kick that boys ass?

James come out of his room changed and butts in our conversation. James grabs my phone hearing what I last said. "James!" I say when he grabs the phone out of my hand.

James:

so lil u me and  the boys when I tell them

Lilly:

count me in

James hands me the phone.

y/n:

well lil we will be there soon.

I hang up."u hungry?" James says trying to change the subject. "no thx." I say to upset to eat but my stomach is saying feed me! "ya um y/n in bed I heard ur stomach growl so don't give me any excuses." James says getting pancake mix out. "want pancakes?" James asks. "u know me to well." I answer. james puts the stove on. I lean against the counter. James sees me and comes over wrapping his hands around me placing them on the counter. "so where were we." James says as I laugh and put my arms around his neck we were about to kiss. "it feels like ur the only boy I can trust." I say as he pulls me into a hug. he grabs me by the hips and pulls me on too the counter close by the stove. "u can always trust me y/n" James says giving me a gentle kiss on the lips and then walking away to cook the pancakes. I set up the table and sit down looking at my phone I put my phone away some how feeling worried that I got James in this and u never know what bill will do. James sees the worried look on my face and tries to get me to smile. "is it hot in here or is it just me?" James says taking his shirt off. I laugh and see a pan with pancakes on it. he gives me a huge one. "I'm not gonna eat all that." I say pointing to the pancake he just placed on my plate. "u will when u try it." James says and we both eat. surprisingly I ate it all. I burp then cover my mouth James just laughs "sorry." I say "pig...  my pig." James says and makes me laugh. I get up grabbing my plate and about to grab his. "no. I got it." James says grabbing his and then mine. "fine." I say relaxing on his couch. I get a text from Lilly.