Chapter 25

James Pov:

I woke up in an empty house to a text from Kendall.

K- hey dude listen I know u lost all ur friends and y/n but I just wanna know ur story and maybe I can tell the guys and they understand. Sorry I was so harsh on u

J- hey thx bro um maybe i can over to ur place at 1:00 if ur not busy then

K: cool meet u there at 1:00 and btw Carlos and Logan aren't here

J: cool cya then

I got off my phone and saw it was 12:00 plenty of time to get ready

Y/n Pov:

I woke up to where I felt a towel on my pillow that was a bit wet. I remembered that I cried myself to sleep from what James did. It must of dried from then.

I got ready and ate breakfast watching TV. Once I was done I went to my phone because I thought I heard it before. To my surprise I got a text from kendall forgetting I even gave him my number.

K- hey y/n I was just wondering if we could talk I just want to know if ur OK

Y/N- what r u saying? im fine I still don't know what ur saying.

K- I'm saying r u busy at 1:00? U can come over to my place and we can talk.

y/n- sure I'll meet u there although I might be a little late I'll see u at 1:15

K- oh that's fine cya then

Kendall's Pov:

What an awesome plan to have James and Y/N over to tell both sides of the story. Shit y/n gonna know James car. I quickly called James.

K- hey dude u still at home?

J- ya I was just about to leave

K- well I thought I would give u a ride.

J- dude I have a car

K- I know I just thought we can talk even more in my car

J- fine whatever weirdo

Ha my plan is actually working I said to myself So I drove over there and he got in and we just talked the way back

Once we got there we walked in still talking, me and James became friends again. We watched tv when me and James heard a sound.

"hey what was that sounds like a car just pulled up in ur driveway." James said as I felt the plan was falling apart already.

"Hey u thristy I'm thirsty." I said grabbed James before he could look at the windows to see who it is. I lead him in the kitchen. "Who is that!" James yelled when they came threw the door. Y/N walked in and said "kendall?" James pushed me aside because I was blocking his way. "Y/N?" James said sadly and surprised. "James!!?" Y/n yelled trying to go back to her car but I ran and blocked the door. "Kendall move!!" she shouted. "not until u hear James side of the story." I said Y/N turned around James grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

All of a sudden they...