"Are you okay?" he asked.

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm just tired."

"Tired in what sense? Like you need sleep or you're just tired of something."

"I'm tired of something."

"Tired of what?"

"Feeling like shit all the time."

"Here, lie down." He moved me so I was on my stomach and started massaging me. Slowly at first he just grazed my skin, stimulating my nerves and cells. He started to press down a little hard, stimulating my muscles. Squirting some lube on his hands he started to grab and pull away on my upper back, then pressed his knuckles into me along the edge of my shoulder blade. Once again, I moaned without meaning to. "Feel good?" he asked.

I nodded into the bed. "Yeah, feels great. Don't be afraid to use your nails."

He laughed quietly, letting his nails scratch me a little. "I'll be sure to use my nails more often now."

"Mmmm, right there," I said.

He scratched one spot on my back, like it was a button being pressed over and over again to send dopamine to my head. His lips pressed against the center of my back, moving down my spine, going lower. He bit my cheek and pushed me up so I was on my knees and elbows. He used his tongue like I used my mace, with such skill and ease. We had sex again, him eating my ass and jerking me off. I wanted to do something in return.

"I was thinking of getting a dance minor," I said, feeling better. I was on my back and he was standing by his mirror, plucking a few eyebrow hairs.

He looked at me in the mirror, smiling. "Yeah? That would be great."

I stood up and walked over to him. "I'm not taking a dance class this semester though. So I need to be sure to stay fit and flexible."

"Flexible?" He turned to me, leaning against his dresser.

"Yeah, flexible you know. Like..." I bent over my side, my legs forming a straight line, my head in front of his crotch.

"That's pretty flexible." He was smirking.

I leaned back up so I was standing normally. "Yeah, dance keeps me nice in shape. I can do the splits too."

"Really? Care to show me?"

"Gladly." I put my hands on his naked torso, slowly going down into a split, kissing his chest as I did so. When I was in a full split I took him in my mouth. 

The curious, excited, gay high schooler I neglected to let out was emerging out of me again. I liked what I was doing. I liked doing this to him. When he came I swallowed it whole, having to lick a little, looking at him up from under my lashes as I did so.

"Fuck Alex," he exhaled. "That was sexy,"

I leaned back on my palms, looking up at him. "You know how scandalous it would be if everyone found out about us."

"Oh I want to see the day."

I laughed, but then slowly started to realize that day would never come. Garrett would love that, but he would never be granted that happiness. I could never give him that.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I looked up at him. "Was there ever a time when you felt bad?"

He sat down on the floor across from me. I pulled my legs back in. "I feel bad sometimes. What do you mean?"

"Like...after having sex?"

"Oh," he said, like it all made sense. Oh. "No."

"Oh."