Hogsmeade

Outfit for your first date is at the bottom! If you see the name Nikita in here then please tell me so I can change it. That's just how I originally wrote the story.

I was quietly studying and complaining about Draco when Seamus ran up,

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" he yelled.

"Who?" I asked. Sitting up to look at the newspaper he threw down onto the table.

"Sirius Black!" he said, Hermione grabbed the paper from the table. She named a town that wasn't far away. Everyone got very nervous. I stood by Seamus and gripped his shirt out of fear. He grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"We know he can get past the dementors, this won't get any better," I muttered.

Mr. Lupin was explaining how to ward off a Bogart to Neville. Professor Snape stepped out of the cabinet, but after Neville said, "Ridiculous!" he was wearing old clothes, the whole class was very amusing. It was Harry's turn, we all backed away as a dementor shot toward Harry. Professor Lupin quickly shouted, "Ridiculous!" and turned it into a balloon.

"America! Hey America!" I turned to see Seamus rushing toward me.

"Yes, Seamus?" I asked, laughing lightly.

"You're going to Hogsmeade tomorrow, right?" he asked, slightly breathless.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"So, I was wondering, if maybe you'd want to go with me tomorrow?" he scratched the back of his neck. I began ascending up the stairs to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Like as friends? Or as like a date, with a whole bunch of other people, going to a whole bunch of different places, but we're the only two on a date?" I gave the Fat Lady the password and we entered.

"Uh, the second one. You don't have to if you don't want to, I would-"

"I would love to," I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, great!" he rushed to his room.

Hermione came in shortly after, as did Hannah.

"Hey, Y/NN," Hannah said and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Guess what?" they gave me a look, "I'm going on a date with Seamus!" They squealed.

"Oh my god, when?" Hannah asked, hugging me. They knew I'd him for a long time.

"Tomorrow."

***

I walked down to breakfast and sat beside Hannah. I grabbed a chocolate muffin off the table and began eating it. She gave me an odd look.

"What?" I asked.

"How are you not freaking out right now?" I gave her a questioning look, "about the date!" I shrugged.

"I don't know, I mean I've known him for so long, I guess I just-"

"Hey," Seamus sat down on my right. Hannah scooted away to Carson.

"Hi," I blushed.

"So, I was thinking," he started, I nodded. I continued eating, "When we get to Hogsmeade, we go to..." he gave me the plan for the entire day.

"Wow, you've really thought this through, haven't you?" I laughed.

"Is it weird?" he blushed. I shook my head.

"No, it's actually quite adorable," I said. Professor McGonagall entered and asked for any student planning to go to Hogsmeade, year 3 and above of course, "We should get going," I stood and he followed.