chapter 12

"Tyler, time to wake up," Tylers' mother said knocking on his door rather softly. 

Tyler mumbled then fell back asleep.  

                   Tyler's POV
I yawned and got out bed as I was rubbing my eyes.  I looked at my clock and saw the time was 6:30am. 

I walked into my bathroom and brushed my hand through my hair as I was whistling a tune I made up last night. 

I frowned and stared at a shaving razor that was placed in my shower. 

A smile spread across my face and I shrugged my shoulders.  Whistling the tune, I carefully made a little slit in the right side of my chest, along with many others. 

I chuckled a little bit as I soon started cutting into my skin a little deeper. 

Deeper.   Deeper.  Deeper.

                  Josh's POV

I decided to text Tyler since I was bored and lonely. 

The text read: heya Tyler

I giggled a little bit waiting for a response.  I few minutes gone by without a reply so I just finished getting ready for school. 

As I was walking to school I couldn't see Tyler anywhere but I just shrugged it off.  He's probably already there.

I walked over to my locker.  Still no Tyler.  He must be sick. 

After school
Tyler wasn't at school and I'm kind of worried although I probably shouldn't be.  I'm almost positive he's fine. 

I decided to go to his house to hang out.  I knocked on his door "hi Josh,"
"Hi Mrs. Joseph, is Tyler around?"
"Didn't he go to school?"  Silence.  She turned her head to his room. 

"Tyler?" She yelled and walked into his room. 

"Where could he have gone?" She asked looking around.  Her eyes landed on the bathroom. 

She walked over and jiggled the handle.  "It's locked," she whispered stepping back. 

I tried the handle, stepped back and then broke the door down. 

What we saw was horrific