Step 1

[Narrator P.O.V]
     That day, Light and Google answered any questions you had. They showed you to a room that you would be staying in and you three discussed the plan. Tomorrow they were going to call in the meeting. They wanted you to sit there and listen to anything anyone says, and since you're leading your side, they want you to ask questions and make any adjustments that would help. You eat, wash up, and Light sows and makes you some clothes using magic or some shit like that. The clothes fit your style more than the clothes Wilford got for you.

[(Y/N) P.O.V]
     The next day I get dressed and eat a light breakfast that Light made for me (I have puns for days). After I eat, the three of us sit in a meeting room. It has many chairs, but not enough. I start worrying about how many men we're fighting with. Google makes the call for the meeting to start in 10 minutes. All of the other alter egos are in a different dimension or something like that. They can teleport to earth. So that gives them 8-9 minutes to get ready and it shouldn't take them more than a minute to teleport here. Once they all arrive, I'm confused on whether this is all we're fighting with.
     Before starting the meeting, I pull Light and Google aside. "Is this it! Are you sure there isn't more," I ask worried. "I understand your worries, but I assure you, a small package can hold a big punch. It is simply about Quality and not Quantity," Light gently states. We decide to start the meeting and many of the alter egos look at me confused. "Before we start this," I begin. "I'm not interested in introductions. If you'd like to share your identity, feel free to do so, but it is not required nor is it asked for. We are all here for a common cause. Simply to take Wilford down. I can assure you that Wilford will have a much bigger force on his side. I know that its about 'quality not quantity' but more help would be appreciated. Does anyone know of a source where we can get more on our side," I speak to the group of nearly identical beings.
     "Host. My name is Host," a voice to my left says. I turn my attention to him and his appearance is a little sketchy. He's wearing a tan coat and there's a pink silk rag over his eyes. Before I can question it, he speaks up, "I'm the second in command, meaning that I follow orders from whoever is first in command, but I also give orders to the rest. We can pick out our best fighters and clone them with magic. Its the safest and smartest way to grow our army. This way we don't bring anybody into this and it makes tricking the other team hell of a lot easier," he states. "That is a brilliant idea... I think we're going with that," I say, earning a few odd looks. "Shouldn't we ask the first in command about how they feel about that idea first," I random voice suggests. "Ah yes. That brings me to my next subject. Allow me to introduce myself. I am (Y/N). First in command," I say receiving a few gasps and murmurs.
     "Impossible, you're just a simple human. No magic or immortality in your blood. You can't be the first in command," say another random ego as he stands and smacks his fist on the table. He's wearing a tan coat and hat. He looks as if he just got back from piloting a plane in the early 70s. "Colonel sit down and pipe down. Don't forget where you came from. We could have and still can kill you on the spot, so if I were you, I'd tread lightly," Host says with no hesitation or emotion at all as the Colonel sits down. "But if I may ask, if you're only a human, how can you see and speak to us," Host asks. "She's the chosen one," one of the egos guess in shock. Their goes those words again. Chosen One. I simply nod my heads as all of the alter egos exchange looks. "As much as I'd love to clear things up and explain, its getting late and we all need to train tomorrow. During training, I will pick out the chosen egos and they will be cloned for battle. Now, if you excuse me," I say as I stand up and exit the room.
     I don't want to do this. I don't want to go against Wilford. Not one bit. But I've gotten too far to back out. Or have I? I could always just leave. Walk out of the main doors of this house and never look back. Find my way home and hope that no one finds me. I can't. I just can't. Sadly its not that simple. Even if I leave, this will always be on my mind. Forever on my conscience. I got myself into this and I need to follow through on my commitments.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
     Heylo. So this is your story life now haha... anyway I hope you're enjoying the story. Stay cool and uh... Kachow! Thank you for reading. I will see all of you in the next chapter. Bye Bye!