part thirteen

3,321 ❤️: 500 comments

laurenxharris: happiness is key 😘

load more comments

imzachherron: when are you coming back
-laurenxharris: i'm waiting on my uber idk

beautychickee: it'll be okay, ily lil sis

corbynbesson: im sorry for screaming at you, please come back
-laurenxharris: im coming back but not to talk to you. since im immature and stupid

seaveydaniel: hey good lookin' how ya doin :)
-laurenxharris: not too good

-
i walked into the home, straight past corbyn and walked to the room i was told to go to.

i knocked on daniel and jacks door, and opened it. i sat on the bed waiting for zach, who for some reason was not in the room with the other two boys.

i waited thirty minutes, and he never came. I gave in and went downstairs to talk to the boy i didn't want to talk to.

"corbyn, can we talk," i asked. "Yes," he said. "im going back home soon, stina  already told me it's okay if i stay but i feel as if im not wanted here," i told him as my eyes started tearing up. "please don't leave, i'm sorry for saying those mean words to you," he told me. "ill be back soon, but i need to go talk to christina's parents and figure this all out," i told him with a smile. "promise me you will come back," he said. "i promise, now i need to go buy a plane ticket," i said while hugging him. i walked back upstairs to daniel and jacks room. i pulled out my computer, and looked for a plane ticket for about an hour or two.

i had to be at the airport in two hours. "jack can you take me to the airport in two hours," i asked. "sure," he said. i packed everything i took out of my bag, and i put my stuff in my the car even though we wouldn't be leaving till later i wanted it to be in there so i wouldn't forget. cause i forget everything.

time skip to the time she has to leave cause i can
-

jack and i rode to the airport in a comfortable silence. we walked into lax, and waited for my plane to be announced.

when they announced my plane i gave jack a hug and went to board the plane.

as i sat on the plane i slipped my earphones in and listened to let you down by nf  (go check this song out, nf is so good and he's super underrated.) soon my plane landed, and i walked off the plane and ordered an uber to pick me up.

i walked up to 'stinas dorm room, and knocked. she answered and tackled me into a hug. "im sorry for leaving like that,"  i cried feeling guilty. "it's okay, now let's go talk to mom and dad," she told me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the dorm room.

we got on the subway, and went to the harris's home. i walked through the door and they pulled me into a hug. "where have you been," mr. harris asked. "la," i answered, "i want to know who my real parents are." "are you sure," they asked at the same time. i nodded secretly nervous. and sat on the couch.

"your mother and father are based in portland," they told me, "you have a four siblings somewhere, but im not sure who they are or what their names are. it's okay if you want to go find them we will be here if you need us, and christina will always be your sister no matter what."

i nodded not being able to find words. "do-do you know my moms name," i stuttered. "no, but her last name is seavey." my eyes went wide, and so did 'stinas.