Chapter 1 - Part 1 - The Ship Wreck

[it was a beautiful day out in the ocean, but to y/n dismay, this was defiantly not his day.]  

Y/n: *yawn*. i am really tired of the ocean. when will we go home mom. mom: in 2 days. that's to long. there has to be something new to do. (i mean i still have my "Ouija Board"). IF ANYONE NEEDS ME I WILL BE IN MY ROOM! i yell to every one as i go to my room. (ok so lets do this... how da fuck do i use this. wait don't i...). *1 hour of reading the instructions*.

so i put my hand on here and ask questions to a random spirit

so i put my hand on here and ask questions to a random spirit. is there a spirit in this room right now?... *the thing moved to yes* ... if there is then attack the ship. *the thing moved to s.u.r.e. then said good bye*... [i ran to warn everyone but they thought i was crazy, i went back inside because they didn't believe me.] almost immediately after that there was a random storm. *thunder and lightning*. HOLY CRAP WHAT WAS THAT!?. [as i ran outside a creature with a creepy smile was standing on the deck holding the heads of everyone on the ship except for mine]. W-WHAT DO YOU WANT!? [i yell at the "Creature"].

???: i... am here... because of YOU... [you stood there scared, confused, and sad].

y/n: i-i thought that it was fake... i-i d-d-didn't think t-this could happen. [you stuttered as it approached you eating the heads hole].

Ashton: oh and btw... i'm Ashton DarkDevil... and you are Y/n, and we will become one. [he said that putting on an evil grin. then he jumps into you. the shock made you blackout]

y/n: w-where am i? [i get up and look around to see myself on the beach of my home town. then i heard a voice.] HEY KID! YOU OKAY!? [this guy ran up to me and said that i just survived the boat exploding leaving everyone except me dead.]

  Sebby p.o.v.

Sebby: HEY KID! YOU OKAY!? i yelled to the kid who'd just stood up from being launched from an exploding boat. kid you were just launched from the boat that just exploded, and i know what caused it.[i took him into my office where i don't let anyone see. kid...i know what's inside you. and he is really dangerous. i told him about all about "Ashton Darkdevil", and how me ashton  and one other person was related. i even told him about where me and him came fro]. look kid, i am from a planet that no person on this earth has discovered, and Ashton is from hell. i know this is alot to take in but bare with me ok. in the mean time you need to stay with me so "it" doesn't try to murder anymore people. i will make sure you have a good education and you will have fun. ok?

y/n: ... ok... *starts to tear up* but what about you? what if he try's to kill you?

Sebby: he cant... he tried. you have nothing to worry about. once i can find a way to control "him" you cant leave the house. witch leaves me less of a mess to clean up[he mutter]

Y/n: what was that?

Sebby: Nothing, here let me show you to your room.

END OF CHAPTER ONE PART ONE

~StoryShiftCharraMale