Chapter 9 (cuddles)

(Just real quick before you read the new Chapter, This is a beautiful art piece made by Sphanxi . So after reading this you can go to thier page and give them some love.
Thank you💜 now let the show begin!)

David's pov

After we got ready to go to sleep, I closed the curtains and cuddled myself into the sheets.

Daniel was standing beside the bed, not really knowing what to do so I just lifted the sheet and gave him a handsign to lay beside of me.
He hesitated first but went into the bed anyways.

And there we were laying. Back to back. Only the sound of our calm breath was in the air. And my thoughts were just running wild.

What if he askes me something? What if I embarrass myself? What if we suddenly kiss? What if...

The touch of two arms wrapping themes around me stopped my thoughts. At least for a few seconds.

Oh! Dear lord!!! What is happening? Not that I didn't wanted this but... it's so sudden and irrational! It doesn't make sense! I...

„Calm down again..." his relaxing voice whispered onto my neck. The felling of his breath down my spine gave me goosebumps.
How does he even know that I'm nervous?
„W-what do you mean?" I asked hesitant.
„You're shaking like crazy. I can't sleep if the bed shakes so heavily."
„O-oh sorry..."
„No problem"

He cuddled his face into the back of my shirt. I took deep breaths to calm myself.
He's just laying beside of you, no big deal.
I layed my arms on his and closed my eyes. I quickly fell asleep.

-Timeskip-

As I opened my eyes again, were the supportive arms not around me anymore and noone was laying beside of me.
Was yesterday just a dream?
I asked myself until I heard water running from the bathroom and Daniels shoes beside the door.

Oh, good! I'm not crazy...
As I was about to stand up, I felt something wierd on my pillow. I looked down just to see a bunch of flower peddles laying on my bed. I touched my face to see if there were any left, sadly yes. The flowers were still there but it's less than before and I can see through my left eye again.
At least something. It must have something to do with Daniel. But what caused it and what is curing it?