A Few More New Faces {Chapter 20}

Start from the beginning

"It's for the best Jack. We can't risk anyone else disappearing. Lizzie is a smart girl, she can figure out how to get out of any situation." Mark whispered softly. My wolf was having none of this bullshit.

"My sister is in trouble, and I'm not just going to stand around." Turning into my wolf form, I quickly ran out of lounge, and ran outside. "I'm coming Lizzie. I'm coming."

Third Person POV

Jack ran and ran, yelling out his sister's name over and over. Jack stopped at a tiny pond, whimpering.

"Lizzie. Where are you?" Jack whimpered out, tears streaming down, landing into the pond.

"PHIL?! PHIL?!? LION?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" A voice suddenly yelled out. Jack jumped up, landing on all fours, getting ready to attack. Out of nowhere, a brown wolf ran out of the bushes, bumping into Jack. Both Jack and the mysterious wolf fell down onto the ground, and both rushing to get up. "Ph- Wait, you aren't my Lion. WHERES MY LION?!? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY LION?!?" Jack's eyes widen slightly at the mysterious wolf's yells.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking ab- hold the fuck up. I recognize that voice." Jack spoke out, studying the wolf.

"Huh? Wai- never mind. But have you seen my Mate? Phil? He has beautiful black fur, and beautiful greenish-blue eyes with a hint of yellow, and-"

"Wait, Dan? Is that you?" Jack asked, looking into the younger's eyes.

"Uh yea- Wait. Jack?" Jack smiled, and nodded. Dan smiled, and swatted his paw at his nose. "It's nice to see you again! Me and Phil ha-"

"DAN!!" A voice yelled, making Dan's heart beat.

"PHIL!!" Dan yelled out, running towards his mate's voice. Jack ran after Dan, his wolf growling slightly. "HANG ON PHIL!! IM COMING!!"

Phil's POV

I slowly walked around, looking for my mate.

"Dan? Where are you?" I whimpered out. Out of nowhere a black wolf jumped out, and pinned me to the ground. "DAN!!"

"PHIL!! HANG ON PHIL!! IM COMING!!" Dan yelled out. I wiggled (WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE -Sorry-) around, trying get out of the other wolf's grip. I felt the weight that was on top of me suddenly leave. I looked up to see Dan pinning the other wolf down to the ground.

"Phil?! Are you okay?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around to see a certain ocean blue eyed wolf -or man- whatever it is.

"Jack! Yeah, I'm fi-" I was suddenly cut off.

"Wait! Jack? Jackaboy? Is that you?" The wolf Dan still had pinned down spoke out. Jack immediately ran over the wolf, looking at Dan. Dan unpinned the other wolf, before running over to me.

"Oh Lion, are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Dan asked, placing his forehead against mine.

"Yeah, I'm fine Bear. Thanks for saving me." I spoke out, licking Dan's nose slightly. Dan smiled, and licked the place where our bond was formed. I placed my head against Dan's soft, fluffy chest, and made a purr-like noise.

"I love you, Philip."

"I love you too, Daniel."

~

WOAH! I GOT A CHAPTER DONE!! I IS PROUD OF MEEEEE!!

Btw!! Amber is a new character in this book, who is jacksepticeye1000! Go check them out!

Also!!!

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

Singing Like An Angel Daniel And Bootiful Dancing Philip

And
Bootiful Dancing Philip

NOW LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

Screaming Like A Maniac Daniel And Scared, Shook Philip

And
Scared, Shook Philip

THATS IT

Buh-Bye!