Chapter 9 - Revenge

Title says it ALL........

"Deathbringer," Queen Glory said. "Prepare the army. We are saving Dusk."

"On it!" Deathbringer replied.

"Moon," the queen called. "Do you want to come with us?"

"Yes," Moon replied.

"Okay," Queen Glory said. "Go to the armory and prepare yourself."

Moon flew out, exited to beat Barb and Scorpian to death, literally. Moon entered the armory and found RainWing preparing to rescue Dusk and the others. For RainWings, there was more weapons than Moon expected. There was racks of spears, clubs, armor, swords, and more. Moon saw something that caught her eye. A gleaming dagger, about ten inches of steel blade with a professionally carved handle. Moon picked it up. It was well balanced, light, and there was something else about it that Moon couldn't place.

"Listen up everyone!" a soldier said. "We are going to the base of the Claws of the Clouds mountain to infiltrate a prison that has Dusk in it. We will free everyone there. Got it?"

"Got it," everyone said.

"Move out!" the soldier said.

Tons RainWings and a few NightWings started there flight to the prison. Moon was leading them because she knew the location.

30 minutes later...

The unfortunately familiar peaks of the prison were now looming over the army as they flew. One by one, they landed. Moon lead them into the tunnel that she escaped from. The army split into each of the tunnels. Moon heard the slates that lead to the cells being moved and the whistling of tranquillizing darts.

Moon entered a cell and found a SkyWing in it.

"MMPHHPPHP!" He said.

"Shush. I'm here to save you. now be quiet," Moon ordered.

She took the dagger she found in the armory and slashed through the chains silently, just like Moon hoped.

"Who are you," The SkyWing asked directly after she could speak.

"I'm Moonwatcher, or just Moon. Now go through the tunnel and escape," Moon answered.

Moon slashed through the bars of the cell and went to the next cell. Moon realized that she was on the third level. She looked in the cell, and found, Qibli.

"QIBLI," Moon yelled in the quietest way possible. "WAKE UP YOU LAZY DESERT LIZARD."

"Moon?" Qibli said.

"Right here now GET UP!" Moon urged Qibli.

All of a sudden, a gong rang through the halls. They had been discovered.

BUM BUM BUUUUUUMMMMMMMM.........