Chapter 2 - Prison?

Second chapter today. LETS RESUME!

Moon woke up on a cold, hard surface. She was muzzled and bound to a wall. Moon sat up, looking around.

"Ahh," A voice said. "Awake I see."

A dark figure stepped out of a corner and revealed himself to be a scarred SandWing.

"I'm Barb," He said.

Moon looked to see if there was anyone else. There was another ledge with empty shackles.

"Oh," Barb said, taking off Moons muzzle so she could speak. "Your friend will come soon enough. Now tell me, who are you?"

"I-I'm Moonwatcher," Moon said shakily.

"Hello, Moonwatcher. So tell me," Barb said. "do you see yourself escaping this place?"

She could just take the spare key under her ledge in the secret compartment. His mind went.

Moon had confidence now.

"I could take the spare key under my ledge in the secret compartment," She said.

Barb looked like he was punched.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" He roared.

"NightWing powers never left," Moon simply said.

"So y-you c-can read my m-mind?" Bard asked with genuine fear.

"Yep," Moon said.

MY THOUGHTS AND SECRETS ARE IN DANGER! Barb's mind went. Barb ran out, forgetting about Moon and worrying about his secrets.

Moon moved the brick covering the compartment and took the key, unlocked it, and went out the door.

Outside, a sign labeled the room she was in "Interrogation Room". Moon looked down the hall and saw tons of cells. She walked down the hall and saw Qibli.

"QIBLI," Moon said, unlocking the cell. "WAKE UP."

Qibli groaned and said something like:

"I breallbry hate dese pepal,"

"Snap out of it," Moon said.

Then a gong vibrated through the halls and guards came out of a door.

"Well," the guard said said. "That's one step lower now."

CLIFFHANGER YES! I will try to update tomorrow. See you guys later!