#12 TIM DRAKE IMAGINE

WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE

Before you get confused in my crappy writing,
this one shot is about Tim and reader not talking as
as mutual friends and as heroes they do, but Tim
know her identity but she doesn't know his

UNEDITED: beware of bad writing

Out of costume, you don't talk to him anymore. You'll see each other at school, you'd walk pass each other, try to keep your head down. You'll talk to your friends and he'll talk to his. Sometimes he would give you a small smile or wave but you'll just ignore it.
A

But in costume you'll talk, you'll laugh, and actually be friends. You have your mask off around him so he'd know your identity but you didn't know his. You were best friends as heroes, partners.

The reason why you don't talk anymore is because he seemed to never have time for you anymore. It had almost been 6 months since you stopped talking to the raven haired boy and 4 months since you became H/N. When you were introduced to the team, Robin stood out, like you had a connection with him. He sound like Tim, his smile looked like Tim, but you just brushed it off.

«----»

You were at Mt in the when you heard 'Warning: unknown energy Impulse detected' and lightning after that. You rushed to the meeting room(sorry if I'm wrong, probably am) to find, Nightwing, Robin and Beast Boy staring at a metal contraption.

"What is that?" you asked "We don't know, it just appeared here" Nightwing responded. It's doors began to open and we took our fighting stance and out stepped a boy. "Ta-da!" he shouted.

' Intruder alert! Intruder alert!' "Computer, lock down cave" Nightwing command. "Well I think we know found our unknown energy impulse" Garfield half-joked. "Impulse, that's so crash! Catchy, dramatic and one word-" he sped over to us "Like Nightwing and Robina and S/H/N and Beast Boy, except that's two words, well I think that two words-" he is blabbered and sped towards the hall way. "Never mind Impulse, can find it out for himself hehaha" he went down it.

"You three, take him down now!" Nightwing ordered. You followed 'Impulse' "We'll crash". You heard the showers being turned on and Beast Boy ran into the shower room only to slip.

Then he ran into the kitchen with Robin following after him. Robin swung his bo-staff at Impulse but he ducked under it. "Limbo time" he taunted before running off.

You threw marbles into the hall way but he run up the walls dodging them. "Haha can't catch me that easy- Oof!" Nightwing elbowed him in the stomach and he fell. Nightwing placed handcuffs on his hands and feet. "Now that was crash" he mocked him "For you maybe, but I'm totally feeling the mode." Impulse whined.

«----»

"Your a tourist?" Robin asked unsure. "Why so surprised, half meat from Comic-Con are from my era" Impulse joked. Robin put his hand on his chin and looked at Impulsed in a questioning Manor. "Look, look, look guys, we should all be friends, I'm really one of you, part of the heroic legacy right? My names Bart Allen, ya know the grandson of Barry Allen, The Flash" he smirked and winked at you. Robin grumbled.

"Noted, not believed but noted" Garfield smirked at him. "What's not to believe? I've clearly got Flash's speed, His amazing good looks, frankly I can't wait to meet him -uh- back when you know when he's in his prime." Bart happily stated.

"Well Bart, the future must of worked up quite a thirst" Nightwing walked in "Thanks" bart replied as he took a sip of the water. "Oh, you're trying to get a DNA sample, you need my spit" with that, he spat back in the water. You groaned in disgust. "Ha, that's such a Dick Grayson thing to do" he chuckled.

"How did-" You and Garfield looked at him with questioning looks on your faces."See I know stuff only future boy would know, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Y/N L/N, Garfield Logan" you froze at the name 'Tim Drake' and Robin noticed this and looked down.

"Your names Tim? And yours is Dick?" Garfield looked at him kinda of disgusted. "Oops, spoilers, secret identity thing is so retro I mean, you can call me Impulse, or Bart, or Bart Allen or Bart Impulse Allen it's all crash" you chose to ignore the 'Tim Drake thing' just for now, it wasn't the time to ask about it.

"Is it possible he might actually be tell the truth, can he really be from the future?" you asked Nightwing. Garfield walked up to Bart and went down to his level "Tell us something we don't know,yet. When do I become leader of the team? When do I join the Justice League? When do I get my own reality series?" the boy questioned him. You could only goggle at his actions.

"Sorry BB, never was the best history student, besides, we can't risk altering the time stream, we do that we're all feeling the mode." Bart stated "And the mode would be bad?" Garfield asked
"Doesn't get any worse, always better to crash the mode."

"Uh, noted?"

'Recognize, Malcom Duncan A-10' "Ou, sounds like a door opening somewhere and that's my que." he shook out of his handcuffs, both by his feet and hands "Bye bye" Garfield tried to catch him but he ran off.

«----»

You had stopped Robin from leaving the room so you could talk about the whole identity thing. You stood in the center of the room with him face to face.

"So Tim, why didn't you tell me?" you said with a sad tone in your voice. "Well secret identity ya know." he replied "No I don't know, I mean I'm a super hero too Tim, and you know my identity. You are- were my best friend, and at the time you could of just told me. You made me feel like I did something wrong." voice crack at the end.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but Batman wouldn't let me tell anyone, I really wanted to tell you, I really did, but I couldn't and I hurt me seeing you so sad because of me, you didn't do anything wrong." he sighed and he walked close to you and grabbed your hand and attempted to look into your eyes.

You avoid his eyes because you knew if you looked, you'd cry." Y/N look at me" he said with a stern tone. You hesitate at first but looked anyways. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I made you feel bad, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you you when you needed me, I'm truly sorry, forgive me please." he was sincere and you could tell.

You slowly nodded "I forgive you, just don't make me feel like that again." you hugged him and sobbed into his uniform. He hugged back and put his chin on your shoulder. "I promise.

I'm sorry if this was crappy, I'm having a writes block if you can't tell ASLO, I made a new book, it's call Batfamily Gifs and Fancomics check it out, or don't, do what you wanna.