#4 TIM DRAKE IMAGINE

PAST LIVES

You remember that day so vividly, memories starts to invade your mind, memories you didn't even member having in this life. You had just been introduced to the team, and he caught your eye and memories started to flood your head. Some good, most of them bad. Some of them with you and Tim dying together, living a happy life, some with you loving him and him not loving you back- it lead you to suicide and murder in those memories and  vice versa. I made you want to cry, how the boy greeted you with a smile and shaking you hand, telling you hello and welcome to the team. He didn't seem to be affected. You didn't have such power so it was unfamiliar to you.

You'd try to avoid him, but he'd try to talk to you and it made him curious. Did you hate him? Did you not like him? Did he smell? No, you were just afraid of what you saw when you looked at him, and thought it'd happen again. He asked M'gnn constantly to get into your head but she'd refuse and say 'ask her yourself'.

Whenever you'd been on the couch and he walked in the room, you make up an excuse as to why you couldn't stay and get up almost immediately, or if you'd be talking to someone and he'd walk in the same room you'd avoid eye contact and say nothing.

Eventually, M'gnn asked you about it and you told her bout what you saw when you looked at him when all the memories came to you, how it made you wanna cry, and how you thought you were crazy but you were over all glad you told someone. You still avoid him but you couldn't feel sad. He must feel terrible.

Little did you know, Tim was ease-dropping on you when you told M'gnn about the situation. He heard all of it. He felt so bad, having all those thoughts in your head, memories of the good and the bad, just bottled up in one person. So he decide to comfort you.

You were talking to Artemis in a hallway beside the training room. You looked in the corner of you eye to see Tim approaching you and the blonde, so you try to walk away, dipping into the training, only to be stopped by a hand pulling you back. It was Tim.

You froze completely at his touch, staring the other way. He turned your face to his and said "Y/N, I heard what you talked to M'gnn about, why didn't you tell me." you swallowed hard "Why do would I, you'd think I'm crazy" you looked into his blue eyes and he looked back at your glossy ones "Maybe at first but you'd still have to tell me sooner or later" he chuckled at his first statement but stops when he sees you starting to cry.

"Y/N it's okay..." he pulls you into a hug and rubs your head "What if it turns out like my memories, what I'd we die..." you cry into his shoulder "We'll just make new memories, plus everyone dies."
He brings his forehead to yours "and that's okay, cause I'll die happy"

Little short one shot with Tim Drake it was inspired by the one shots I read with Wally West, reader always seems to get cheated on or dies or Wally degrades their feelings, it's kinda sad :( but of course this is a bat family x reader and not a young justice.