#7 BATFAMILY IMAGINE

THE UNDERGROUND (AU)

A/N This story was originally based off on old fanfic of mine
But I didn't post it though, so I thought why let a somewhat good idea go to waste?

F/N= Friend's name
F/S= favorite show
F/F= favorite food
F/C/N= favorite character's name

You had followed the directions of which F/N gave you and they lead you to an abandoned warehouse. You take your phone from your pocket and text them. 'Um I'm at the warehouse. What now?' you sent the text. Let's than 30s past and they texted back 'Walk in, they'll be a hole in her center of the room, jump in it.'

A hole? You thought as you walked into the warehouse, to see a hole where they said it would be and lights were glowing out of it. You hesitantly walked towards it, closed your eyes and jumped down, only to land on something soft.

You opened your sees to a almost dark room lit up by glowing lights and people wearing the same style clothes as you, which were black but if in the dark lit up different neon colors, which were given to you by F/N.

"Y/N!" F/N shouted, running to you. "Hey.." you sheepishly replied "Why am I here again?" "Because all you do all day is stay in your room all the time and watch f/s and eat f/f" they scolded you causing you to groan.

"Now come on they so much things to do here" they walked you to a large screen displaying activities "There's a gaming area, dancing- OU there's this cool simulation thing we're you gotta get in a arena and fight with monster simulations and when you hit them they explode" they rambled, shouting the last part causing a few people to stare.

"That sounds fun can we go do that?" you beamed, 'monster fight simulation? That sounds cool!' you thought to yourself. You two made your way towards the arena.

.
.
.
.

"Woah..." you gasped you thought it would be like on a computer, but no, it was like if it was real. You looked at the people in the arena, seeing them bash the real life-looking partial monsters with their weapons.

You looked up to see a score board of two separate categories. Teams and single players. You sees drifted from the bottom row to the top. A group by the name of Batboys? And a picture right next to it, with four boys with black face paint in a shape of a bat symbol? Well expect for one, he had a red helmet on.

You looked under their names to see a score of 620,123. You awed, that must of took so long. Under them was another team named Rebellers with a 500,370 score.

"Hello, earth to Y/N?" your friend waved their hand in your face to catch your attention, they'd been talking for the last 2 minutes and you clearly didn't hear any of it. "Yeah, sorry I zoned out"

"Okay... Just wanted you to meet these really cool people I know" they turned you around to make you face the same people on the score board. "H-hey" you curse yourself for stuttering, and aren't us to being so social.

"Hey, I'm Dick, the is Jason" he point to the boy in the helmet "Tim, and Damian" one shyly waved at you and the other folded his arms "I'm Y/N"

"You're a new comer eh? I've never seen you around her before." Jason said. I was pretty sure he was eying me behind that helmet.

"Yeah, I am, it seems really cool though" you smiled slightly "Well then, it would be a proper welcome if you don't play the game." I swear he's smirking right now.

"Yeah Y/N you should totally do it" F/N squealed "Really?" you questioned "Yeah, maybe you might even break demon spawn's quick round high score" Tim smirked then looked at the now growling Damian.

"I highly doubt that." Damian snapped at him "But in all seriousness, you should really play its really thrilling" Dick beamed "Okay I'll play next round"

.
.
.
.

You grabbed a bat and waited for the arena door to open "Looks like we have a new comer everybody, her name is F/C/N" you jumped, but slightly cringed at the name you came up with fast.

The door started to lift up and you stepped out "I assume you know the rules but if you don't: There are no rules, if you get hit by a simulation, it stinks and some of your points are lost so, Good luck!" the announcer said

You took a deep breath and walked out. You heard the crowd rawring, some cheering, some just shouting for the sake of it
" The match will start in 3, 2, 1 - BEEP"

Monsters started to appear in front, out of panic, you swung the bat as hard as you could at it -bash- it disappeared in partials like I was slow motion. It really was thrilling.

Adrenaline flowed throw your veins as use monsters came from the floor in front of you. You swung the bat with great speed, with every new one that came, you hit then harder, and harder.

You heard another beep like you did at the beginning and the monsters were gone. You wiped the sweat of your face and looked up "F/C/N, score of 42,459, impressive for a new comer" the announcer said chuckling at the end.

You walked out of the arena to see F/N and the boys, they looked at your dumbfounded "What?" you asked them

"Acceptable" Damian muttered with crossed arms
"Awesome" Tim looked at you with glittering eyes
"Impressive" Jason also said with crossed arms
"You beat all there scores when the first came" dick said blankly.

You heard the 3 shout Dick, earning a laugh from you and F/N. They looked down at their wrist and muttered 'shit' "Ugh guys me and Y/N gtg, see yah guys on Tuesday!" they shouted pulling you along "Bye!"

A/N: sorry if this seems rushed, I'm slightly sick :(

OH and NEW BOOK COVER